[3.10] Aziire's Divine Ire Inquisitor - Doryani's Fist, Kamehameha!!!!!!!

Great build. I'm not even close to your 3.4m damage yet but i'm working on it.

Can you advise me on what else I can do to get 3.4m dps other than mix-maxing right now?

Current gear:
Last edited by EternalDoge on Mar 31, 2020, 10:09:30 AM
"

I'd say

(P) Adds (2–7) to (88–93) Lightning Damage to Spells
(P) Adds (25–34) to (51–59) Physical Damage to Spells (even better than lightning)

(S) +(17–20)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

DPS-wise they are as strong as e.g. 40% Increased Divine Ire Damage enchant

"

I'm far from following this guide (considering I'm playing Elementalist!) but I did take some pointers from it and in terms of DPS stats on the amulet I would say these are among the best:

(P) Gain (11–15)% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
(P) +1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems
(P) +1 to Level of all Physical Skill Gems
(P) +1 to Level of all Lightning Skill Gems

(S) +(35–38)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

Tahnk you for these suggestions! I rly appreciate it, got myself today this according to your suggestions!:
"
Nevenka242 wrote:

Tahnk you for these suggestions! I rly appreciate it, got myself today this according to your suggestions!:

Nice, those are some quality items!

If you want to try something alternative to the Doryani's Fist you can do something like me:

The 35% Increased damage on the gloves is a More multiplier and with Cold Snap socketed in the scepter with Trigger a Socketed Spell it is almost always up (+ you always have 3 frenzy charges from Cold Snap). I'm not sure the % effect of Sap, but it reduces the damage the enemies does, so both a defensive and offensive item
IGN: Dargeshaad
"

Nice, those are some quality items!

If you want to try something alternative to the Doryani's Fist you can do something like me:

The 35% Increased damage on the gloves is a More multiplier and with Cold Snap socketed in the scepter with Trigger a Socketed Spell it is almost always up (+ you always have 3 frenzy charges from Cold Snap). I'm not sure the % effect of Sap, but it reduces the damage the enemies does, so both a defensive and offensive item

SO :D U made me change it right away, i got this:

I know ring with hearl is nothing special, i had only 1x left. Although i rly like mace i got. Thx for your suggetions, rly appreciate it!!¨

Also, i have Q - why u use herald of ash instead of herald of ice? I checked your profile.
Last edited by Nevenka242 on Mar 31, 2020, 7:16:56 PM
"
Nevenka242 wrote:

I know ring with hearl is nothing special, i had only 1x left. Although i rly like mace i got. Thx for your suggetions, rly appreciate it!!¨

Also, i have Q - why u use herald of ash instead of herald of ice? I checked your profile.

I'm experimenting with Elemental Focus support for DI so I don't get shatter to trigger HoI (if I can ever afford an Awakened Controlled Destruction I will probably switch it for that). HoA is also much better DPS wise because of phys as extra fire and the overkill damage.

Regarding the spells you socketed in your scepter, I'm not sure WoC does anything for you as an Inquisitor (since you ignore resistances on crit) - I'm considering trying out Blade Blast since it applies Unnerve to enemies (basically 10% more spell damage)
IGN: Dargeshaad
"
Dargeshaad wrote:
"
Nevenka242 wrote:

I'm experimenting with Elemental Focus support for DI so I don't get shatter to trigger HoI (if I can ever afford an Awakened Controlled Destruction I will probably switch it for that). HoA is also much better DPS wise because of phys as extra fire and the overkill damage.

Regarding the spells you socketed in your scepter, I'm not sure WoC does anything for you as an Inquisitor (since you ignore resistances on crit) - I'm considering trying out Blade Blast since it applies Unnerve to enemies (basically 10% more spell damage)

Yeah, i was thinking u use it only cos u have that helmet enchant - ill have to go trough stills which can provide some benefor for me and replace it.

If I am using the Stormrider Cluster Jewel Notable, would it be better to replace Assassin's Mark with Warlord's Mark to generate Endurance Charges?

The Stormrider Cluster Jewel Notable has a "10% chance to generate a power charge when you shock a chilled enemy". I took the Assassin's Mark gem out of my Curse on Hit setup to see how often I get power charges from the Stormrider Notable and you get the charges pretty consistently (at least from the one map I did to quickly test this).

I was just wondering if it would be more beneficial to replace Assassin's Mark with Warlord's Mark for the Endurance Charge generation (to help with both defenses as well as Immortal Call) or keep Assassin's Mark and replace the Stormrider Cluster Jewel Notable with something else. I use Blood Rage for Frenzy Charges so no reason to replace with Poacher's Mark Curse on Hit.
Hello ! I REALLY want to love your build because im a total fan of kamehameha :D but i have some survivability issues

When i enter a room full of projectiles monsters , im instant Dying and yes i have full lunaris pantheon and flask and immortal call

Im not even close to one shot any bosses but they one shot me very well
(Awakened 6 - t15 )

In Delve , if a monsters look at me , im dead

To be honest , i really dont know what to do. I only miss 1 life node and my stuff is almost perfect with life roll everywhere :S

You can look at my character sheet :) Thanks !

PS : Your guide is amazing to follow by the way , keep it up ;)
Last edited by GaethElorian on Apr 3, 2020, 12:40:47 PM
"
GaethElorian wrote:
Hello ! I REALLY want to love your build because im a total fan of kamehameha :D but i have some survivability issues

When i enter a room full of projectiles monsters , im instant Dying and yes i have full lunaris pantheon and flask and immortal call

Im not even close to one shot any bosses but they one shot me very well
(Awakened 6 - t15 )

In Delve , if a monsters look at me , im dead

To be honest , i really dont know what to do. I only miss 1 life node and my stuff is almost perfect with life roll everywhere :S

You can look at my character sheet :) Thanks !

PS : Your guide is amazing to follow by the way , keep it up ;)

Im also having fun with the build. But it is not tanky in any way or form upon entering red maps. You have to be careful/dodge things or you'll be dead.

Even in his video he is getting one shotted by the conquerer (you can even see him complaining about it in chat :D)
Last edited by ooFunky on Apr 4, 2020, 6:54:47 AM
Seriously im playing this build for 3 days , im level 93 and i think its not for me.. Everything one shot me , its insane , i hate that XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info