Super Stash Sale

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
cool ty GGG!

when new stash tabs? any plans?

Natalia, Bex and GGG members pls adress this issue to relevant team about current lab reward system for uniq jewels - its rly bad and unfair to reward only 1 and always same winner all leagues!
pls consider to change uniq lab jewels from current lab reward to somethin fair! anything else BUT not current system! Just add more uniq jewels as reward to more players by random draw or make them to normal drop from any monsters or drop from box or from izaro or anything else BUT not current 1 reward to top 1 who always same winner all time!
make better way for reward or aquire unique emperors jewels pls! ur current lab reward system rly so bad and unfair! its a must to make new lab reward system!

pls change current system to anything else!

There is a forum. Look at the top of the screen. No need to spam every news post with irrelevant stuff.
"
60x7 wrote:
Hmm ok...seems like this just happened

Yep, every 3 weeks (most of the time). Check the wiki history.

Super Stash Sales

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
When GGG will start doing things tidy? For example a current Currency Stash Tab - there are so many currency items and this stash cannot keep them all correctly. Do you know in GGG that in your game drop currency shards which have no dedicated room in this tab? We can see that devs realised that Harbringer currency can drop and there are added slots for it. Why not for shards? There are blight oils, newly added catalysts... Where to keep all this stuff? New league is coming and surely we will see more items, more currency items... and more mess.
Btw. I would propose to sell a new stash tab called lets say a "League Stash Tab". It could be a general one or specially designed one (league themed). Then, if the league would go to Core, such stash could be sold like currently a Delve Stash Tab, or there could be arranged some room in other stashes (in case there would be not so many league specific items). Benefit would be that for every league there would be a dedicated stash, for essential items, which could help to keep things tidy. The approach like during Delve league, where people had to collect fossils and to keep them in many general use tabs was very very bad.
SSS weekend is boring and many don’t need it. GGG please post a regular mtx sale alongside SSS.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Let us get an option to upgrade from regular/premium to Premium Quad Stash Tab already.
"
MetalxFever wrote:
Let us get an option to upgrade from regular/premium to Premium Quad Stash Tab already.

This would be a great feature. Generally there should be an option to combine 2 tabs of the same type (currency, divination cards, etc.) - this would help to clean-up stashes after league ends and would improve the integration process with a standard stash.
The player should choose the main tab and then the one for "clean-up". In case there would be no room in the main tab, some items would stay in the original tab, to be manually sorted. QoL is important.
Last edited by Mark___75 on Feb 21, 2020, 11:07:17 AM
gem stash tab incoming ? would be a great idea !
pog
4 premium into 1 quad upgrade when?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
4 premium into 1 quad upgrade when?

In PoE 2
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info