[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Anyone know if the normal Cyclone gem is still best was looking at the other options like Divergent Cyclone seems better choice?
Hi,
it would be nice to add gladiator version for this build. It looks like a very good option - explode mod from ascendancy and arena challenger buff with movement and attack speed is really nice.

Regards,
Andrii
Am a noob finally getting to endgame but feel like I'm missing something super obvious with my gear/stats on the gear but can't seem to figure it out. Linking my build below, I know I'm missing some life on my gear and the -15 mana cost armor because it's too expensive right now but it feels like I'm lacking in damage, mainly on single target but just damage in general. Any advice would be great. Sitting on about 450c right now but have wasted too much buying crap so don't really want to spend more unless I know what I'm looking for.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DIgital_Buddha/characters?characterName=CycloneBuddha
Im lv 86 and my POB is only showing like 109500 DPS, why is that, everybody talking about DPS in the millions??
are we supposed to be one shot squishy? 5k life with 21k armour and 90% phys reduction yet t16 mobs can one shot me
Last edited by coady24 on Oct 16, 2020, 4:20:45 AM
Hello.
im using your build,enjoying good job!
Can you look in to my profile?
I have watchers eye,tailwind and ryslatha.
What i should do for next upgrade?
I would not suggest this build, most of the thing the author of this guide says is outdated. You will not afk tank 80% of the game and if you get to max 7 mil dps is very hard to reach that. Cyclone is nefed very hard and not a meta build anymore. You will die a lot :)
Go for other builds if you want more tankiness and dmg, example aura stacker/
I Am a Ninja
Last edited by GEEOTTV on Oct 17, 2020, 4:27:49 PM
"
I would not suggest this build, most of the thing the author of this guide says is outdated. You will not afk tank 80% of the game and if you get to max 7 mil dps is very hard to reach that. Cyclone is nefed very hard and not a meta build anymore. You will die a lot :)

this is just straight up not true about the damage... i hit close to 13m dps on this at only level 81 i could've pushed it way more if i had stayed but yes this build cannot facetank a single thing at all
First of all thank you so much for writing a guide for total noobs like me, I tremendously appreciate it. Im just worried about cluster jewels, does it have great impact on the build because i don't understand exactly how it works and i worry i may get stuck if i don't find good ones.
"

is there a guide you recommend for noobs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info