[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
jjmccaw wrote:
what is meant by
We will now use Assassin's Mark/Poacher's Mark in our setup earlier in the Budget/New Player Version or even later in the Experienced Player Version

i didnt see AM/PM in the skills section? is it on an item perhaps that i'm missing?

The reason why it is not added yet is because I don't know specifically which one of these will be added since I don't have the information available in PoB yet. And I don't want to confuse too many people by adding 1-2 gems and then removing them after just 1 day.

For now it will basicly be the same Build/Char to 99% and you can use Assassin's Mark or Poacher's Mark on Single Target Bosses if you feel like it :)

ah got it and thank you for the build. i'm a bit excited to try it this league and am obviously jumping the gun a little bit :)
bro this starter build can't even kill oak, what gives?
Hey, wanted to play this build as a league starter. Wanted to ask why the guide suggests to use Claws and not Swords or axes? What are the advantages to using Claws? Ty :).
"
GodKingKO wrote:
bro this starter build can't even kill oak, what gives?

I had no problem. Look at Bergers Twitch VOD how he killed Oak. He made something with totems.

"
Manytima wrote:
Hey, wanted to play this build as a league starter. Wanted to ask why the guide suggests to use Claws and not Swords or axes? What are the advantages to using Claws? Ty :).

The build is built around the unique claw "bloodseeker" which has "instant leech"

-------------
Just finished story.
As soon as i got cyclone is used it all the way through it.
Bought 2 weapons at around lvl 40 for 1 alchemy each cause i couldnt find or craft one myself.
At lvl 60 and 62 i bought "wasp nest" and "bloodseeker" for 1 chaos each.
I used a 4L till act 9 and bought a 5L body armor with lots of life for 1 chaos. You dont need 5L for story.
Never had mana problems. If you have get mana leech jewel addidionally to the passiv skill.

Story playthrough using cyclone is damn slow. Even slower if you have to kill almost every enemy xD Movement speed on boots are very important. Use enduring cry to heal iw for traps at trails.
Died 1 times cause "streamer" was yelling loud and caught my attention during bossfight :P
Last edited by ConanCcM on Sep 20, 2020, 4:21:06 PM
2 words: Replica Allure
Build was an amazing league starter, TY.

Just an FYI for anyone looking to min / max etc. I went with haemophilia gloves and got addicted to the clear. They are amazing through white maps and super cheap. I swapped with spiked gloves with AS and life - went back to haemophilia for now.

Also, I grabbed a large and medium cluster jewel - that was the tier 2/3 (not wind up) and After PoB'ing etc - It seems like there just isn't room. We need the life nodes and every dmg node is better than the <not wind-up> jewels.

If anyone has found a definitive cluster set up that makes a substantial difference, please let us know.

Some advices on progression from medium to high budget? what should be first? Ryslatha, bottled faith, +2 impales watchers eye, or decent chest with manacost/crit chance, maybe invest in Awakened gems? In 80+ heist i feel like dps is not enough, though I have 650k at PoB
Hey, is there a PoB for 3.12 somewhere?
"
TomekSzymek wrote:
Hey, is there a PoB for 3.12 somewhere?

Still waiting for PoB update itself... Need to know the precise numbers of Poachers Mark~

Until then there is no real changes tbh
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Wanted to share what I've crafted so far:

I don't like using Abyssus so I made that helmet.

Life rolls on the items aren't all T1 but I'm Elemental and Chaos Resistance capped and I'm using Divine Flesh so I should be pretty tanky.

I bought this secondary claw:

Testing that versus using Bloodseeker.

Let me know how it feels with 2x Imperials :)

Do you have any thoughts about what SkylerOG posted above?

Hi,

How would a complete newb in crafting (havent really crafted anything yet) would start to craft towards something like the claws you did? What are the steps? (like really 0 knowledge here)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info