💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

How does the new sword with Splitting Steel - Alternate Quality 3 - Grants Minions 40% increased Damage

And maybe Champion.
With or without United in Dream. With or without Baron.

I wish I know this game better but I always copied builds :/ Somehow I wanna predict what people will do with that sword cause I only have 1 char /league
Last edited by wsbisev on Sep 17, 2020, 9:19:48 AM
"
wsbisev wrote:
How does the new sword with Splitting Steel - Alternate Quality 3 - Grants Minions 40% increased Damage

And maybe Champion.
With or without United in Dream. With or without Baron.

I wish I know this game better but I always copied builds :/ Somehow I wanna predict what people will do with that sword cause I only have 1 char /league

on Page 66 there is a post about it.
I saw it so I added my take in a noobish way.

Maybe he missed Splitting Steel Alt Quality :)

If we go with this new weapon , is the jewel needed? (for more warriors)
thx
Last edited by wsbisev on Sep 17, 2020, 10:30:23 AM
"
wsbisev wrote:
I saw it so I added my take in a noobish way.

Maybe he missed Splitting Steel Alt Quality :)

If we go with this new weapon , is the jewel needed? (for more warriors)
thx

Oh yes I see it now. did not find it on the list of alternate quality.

Interesting. It seems to open up into a completely different playstyle.
What do you think about new weapon and going full chaos dmg?
Looking at Claritys alternate quality that grants 20% damage at allies with full mana, do skeletons warrior have mana?
Could maybe Archer Skellies with the new Fire Wall skill and a 4R Triad Grip work?
i thought skeletons were nerfed into the ground a bit back, heard a few streamers saying skellies are trash now, how are they for bossing?
"
sacoroto wrote:
Looking at Claritys alternate quality that grants 20% damage at allies with full mana, do skeletons warrior have mana?

The gem is saying while you have full mana, not your skeletons.
You and nearby Allies have 20% increased Damage while on Full Mana

i dont know, i could read it as if allies have full mana they have 20% damage... it doesnt specify you have to be full mana

Vitality has the same mod, maybe it can combo with blessed rebirth if you have the space?

Im also confused with shattering steel alternate quality that says Alternate Quality 3 Grants Minions 40% increased Damage.
Can i slot it in a wand, not even use it and still have that 40% damage? i imagine not...

When does it grant it, only when attacking? when you have shards? pretty vague description will need testing i suppose.
Last edited by sacoroto on Sep 17, 2020, 3:53:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info