💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

hwat do you mean? Nothing special about his gear.
I'd suggest getting Call to Arms and get Enduring Cry. At level 20 it regens 1900 life in a second. And it grants endurance charges.

I have it equipped on left mouse button, so it's casted everytime it's off cooldown. Since it's instant it feels smooth.
this build is not a question, but in order to get it going well it needs more 10-20 ex
Hey quick question:
How irrelevant of a stat is minion accuracy?

Is it like an absolute waste of simple sub par?
@Camatoo - The tooltip will not include the done for death attunement I believe - it's just 3 from the gem.

@Cruzzzy - Yeah, cluster jewels are...kinda impossible to get right now without a ton of currency. I'm currently jewelless and hoping they change something with them, otherwise it's a bit ridiculous.

Your tree - death attunement - go left side (dmg) instead of life. Two wasted points between diamond skin and soul of steel. Try instant warcry and enduring cry out - it's awesome. Get elemental equilibrium - then on config, you can click enemy is hit by (fire/lightning) dmg. Proc this via a brand (I wouldn't recommend frost bomb til you're min maxing - it's annoying to play. You don't need the grave intention nodes until you get an animated guardian as well - get more life (devotion node, scion wheel, etc.). Other than that, just level - a lot of life will come from just levels.

@Samodin - good gear for this point in league since +1/+1 wands are 5 ex minimum right now - oof. I'd say the fact he's running a Xibaqua this early is pretty impressive.

@Garash - Yep, Enduring cry will be added into the next iteration (after they announce what they change with harvest maybe?) in place of VMS. It's a real life saver for sure.

@Skura - It was originally positioned to be the high end version of Viperesque's phys build in 3.9, but I retooled it to be more started friendly in 3.10. It can kill Sirus with about 2 ex of gear (amulet, +1 trigger wand).

@Samodin - I believe it's useless per PoB - they have 100% accuracy without any accuracy at all last I checked.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Hello.

Regarding the helmet, you stated the best base would be redeemer and hit -9% cold res however, the elder base can roll with %dmg and gems supported by # minion damage.

Is the effect of -9% cold res better than the elder prefix in the end?

Follow-up question: My minions sometimes do not attack the boss even if it's a few units away from the boss. They seem to be too... deffensive... Have you encountered that issue?
I am more concerned by the fact that the boss can kill me too easily.

Thank you.
Last edited by Rehase on Jun 26, 2020, 10:12:55 AM
"
iLL3aT wrote:
@Samodin - good gear for this point in league since +1/+1 wands are 5 ex minimum right now - oof. I'd say the fact he's running a Xibaqua this early is pretty impressive.

Sure but those aren't plain +1/+1 wands xD
Both have minions dmg AND move speed or attack speed!

What mostly stood out to me is his +3 tabula
Note to myself. Use convocation in a A8 sirus fight...fucker just killed my AG because i couldn't port him out of his labyrinth
Hi there, absolutely loving the build. I'm running the skellies and redemption sentries in separate 5-links (Using Queen's Escape as my weapon). I use my spectres for clearing and skellies for bossing and I would prefer to keep it that way out of personal taste. This may sound greedy, but is there any way I could keep my spectres and still use dual-wands with autocast? Thanks again for the amazing build! :)
"
Renege_ wrote:
Hi there, absolutely loving the build. I'm running the skellies and redemption sentries in separate 5-links (Using Queen's Escape as my weapon). I use my spectres for clearing and skellies for bossing and I would prefer to keep it that way out of personal taste. This may sound greedy, but is there any way I could keep my spectres and still use dual-wands with autocast? Thanks again for the amazing build! :)

6L armor with skeletons and spectres? I just put my spectres in my +2 minion helmet, and have been looking at getting an added minion damage +3 minion level helm to make it an almost 5L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info