💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Sounds good. :)

I only used the clusters I had on hand, so I'll rustle up that cluster and get back to you.

Hey iLL3aT,

Just want to say, thank you for an awesome build and a very detailed guide!

I ran a Bleed Bow (don't do it), rerolled to your build with a slight modification so spectres clear and skellys boss. It's pretty beast and pretty fun. I also tried Carrion Golems, but I think both bleed bow and carrion golems are overhyped.

So, thanks for delivering a very honest build. It's very detailed every step of the way and I hope you keep up the hard work!
Thank you for build. Mega imbalanced dps.
For example, A9 guardian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KJF94-znbU
hi. im new player. i have problem with my mages. when i spawn them i see there are cold and fire. i put only gloves with 4x green gems and chest armor with summon skeletons skill and 5 other support gems. no one from this items have "fire" word. how it is posible? im checking passive tree and didint see fire damage. there is other place when that fire damage can be?
They are random fire cold or lightning mages so you need elemental increase
yes im so stupid. "convert physical to cold" - mages doesn't have physical damage :D
Love the detail put into the guide overall but I do have a couple issues.

You recommend league starting as phys/impale skellies and swapping to the cold conversion ones around your first Sirus, yet half the gear in the PoB provided is fairly min/maxed and not at all suitable for league start. Both wands are easily 20-30 ex each, the chest is probably another 10, and the required cluster jewel setup runs at least 5ex. Why on Earth is this league starter build we're meant to switch off of so expensive?

It makes me wonder which one I'm meant to actually league start on and also makes me wonder what the point of including the phys version is at all. You have a min/maxed phys version that is only meant to be played for the first couple of days before swapping to the better version?

I also can't seem to replicate your claim in 8(13) that phys skellies can do 1m DPS with nothing but gems, links, and support skills in other sockets. Removing all the gear and cluster jewels and pathing properly only nets me around ~650k DPS. Still a substantial amount of DPS with no gear, but certainly nowhere close to the advertised value.

I'm still enjoying the build thus far but I am confused as to how league start is supposed to play out.
Hey Ellysia, I league started with this build without any real problems.
I think you may have missed some important details in the POB.
* In the item tab you can change the "item set" in use to see what starter level gear looks like.
* The Tree view also has an SSF/League start tree you can select which doesn't use any cluster jewel setups.
The end result is something like 600kdps per skellie.

Hope that helps
Thanks for the reply but I'm referring specifically to the Phys/Impale skeletons PoB found in 14(2) (https://pastebin.com/dF3xGEFs) which has no item sets besides the default gear and only a cluster jewel setup. The build creator suggests league starting as this and then swapping to the cold version after a few days, but it includes gear and clusters unrealistic to gather in just a few days of a new league.

I have no complaints on the normal PoB since it clearly has had a lot of effort and consideration in regards to both gearing up and different skill trees.

Also I've realized that I was forgetting PoB DPS is per skeleton which leads to significantly higher DPS than I was originally giving credit for.

I'm still confused as to which one I'm supposed to league start as however.
Last edited by Ellysia on Apr 2, 2021, 11:31:20 PM
Hi iLL3At,
Just wanted to say thanks for the excellent build guide.
This is by far the strongest build I've played to date, even managed to complete enough challenges to unlock the hideout.
Still a bit of min/maxing to do (working on new Hunter chest atm) but I've already cleared most of the endgame stuff several times.

Thanks again for the time and dedication to maintain and update the build. Definitely appreciated.
Last edited by BRDSCH75 on Apr 3, 2021, 3:50:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info