💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
4uKu6am6oHu wrote:

Looks hard. I want to buy one without essence.

There is some on trade with +3 minions +3 crit + minion dmg + hypothermia (and hp + resist) for 20-30 exalts. Worth buying?

Not for 20-30 no. You just need a shaper/elder 86 bone helmet (start with a shaper one) - cost is about 4 ex for the awakener orb. From there, you just spam nothing but bound fossils, looking for +3 and minion damage. If you can get those two and can clean off the suffixes, then you craft cold, aug cold (guaranteed hypo), then aug caster (guaranteed crit).

That will cost you MUCH less than 20 ex.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
4uKu6am6oHu wrote:

There is some on trade with +3 minions +3 crit + minion dmg + hypothermia (and hp + resist) for 20-30 exalts. Worth buying?

Not for 20-30 no. You just need a shaper/elder 86 bone helmet (start with a shaper one) - cost is about 4 ex for the awakener orb. From there, you just spam nothing but bound fossils, looking for +3 and minion damage. If you can get those two and can clean off the suffixes, then you craft cold, aug cold (guaranteed hypo), then aug caster (guaranteed crit).

Thx, will try.
Maven Kill video added

More videos to come, including a mapping one and probably The Feared.

Guide updates to come including a big revamp of level 4 gear (minions moving to a helmet).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
When archer swap is worth it? Got enough currency but lvl 21 phantasmal archer(or lvl 20 but with vaal skill) is kinda rare and i am not sure i can get it. Would it be worth it with just lvl 20 gem? And which one is better? Vaal version or 21 version?
Last edited by mousedead on Feb 4, 2021, 3:17:19 PM
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
4uKu6am6oHu wrote:

So if using essence then just spam until hit +3 and harvest annul all the rest prefix (hopefully no mana)?

That one also comes with hatred -15 reservation, which could be hard to get since few people run elder bone helm enchant?

Also regarding Doryani glorious vanity - ES recovery depends only on recharge?
Last edited by sSs1897 on Feb 4, 2021, 4:42:17 PM
"
mousedead wrote:
When archer swap is worth it? Got enough currency but lvl 21 phantasmal archer(or lvl 20 but with vaal skill) is kinda rare and i am not sure i can get it. Would it be worth it with just lvl 20 gem? And which one is better? Vaal version or 21 version?

I personally like archers the best of the three - Clears as fast as you can run and has excellent boss damage.

I ran a 21 non-vaal this league, but I have a 20/20 vaal one for when I switch over from mages, hopefully soon. In both cases I just bought a normal one, levelled it up, and then took it to Alva's temple (there were some bad outcomes other than these ones). A 20/20 vaal or 21/20 probably goes for 3-5 ex it looks like?
Last edited by iLL3aT on Feb 4, 2021, 7:23:39 PM
"
sSs1897 wrote:

So if using essence then just spam until hit +3 and harvest annul all the rest prefix (hopefully no mana)?

That one also comes with hatred -15 reservation, which could be hard to get since few people run elder bone helm enchant?

Also regarding Doryani glorious vanity - ES recovery depends only on recharge?

Essence is too much. Fossil instead (glyphic-bound-prismatic). But yeah, you're hoping for a non-bricked last prefix if there is one. Suffixes are easy to change via keep prefix reforges, or just metacrafting it off.

I believe skitterbots reservation is better than hatred reservation since bonechill bumps it up.

RE Doryani - Unfortunately yes. Its main purposes is to help prevent one shots since its very hard to build other layers without a lot of sacrifice.
Last edited by iLL3aT on Feb 4, 2021, 7:29:09 PM
Hey the build looks cool, is there a video showing the clearspeed?

I'm running bleed bow which isn't bad, but I'm getting spanked whenever i make a bad decision. I'm expecting minions to be a bit more forgiving, but it's a big investment to reroll. I just want to see how fast I can run and have my skelly warriors/archers clear as quick as I run
"
BoNEcrSHa wrote:
Hey the build looks cool, is there a video showing the clearspeed?

I'm running bleed bow which isn't bad, but I'm getting spanked whenever i make a bad decision. I'm expecting minions to be a bit more forgiving, but it's a big investment to reroll. I just want to see how fast I can run and have my skelly warriors/archers clear as quick as I run

Clearspeed is very good for the ranged variants. Still good with warriors, but they're limited by being melee. There's definitely a few ways to improve clearspeed: dropping spell echo, phase run on left click, and the (expensive) torrent's reclamation belt.

New Video
Random T16 Map – Skeleton Mages
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
4uKu6am6oHu wrote:

Got helmet with skeleton enchant for 6 ex. Combine with shaper helmet for 4 ex (awakener orb).

Now just hit +3 minion level and +20 minion dmg after 150 bounds (should be ~50, unlucky).

Also got not bad prefix (can clear) and only hypothermia at suffix.

Cost me 20 ex, but ok. Now need some crit harvests. And yea, I'm playing archers.

Also trying to go 90% chaos res variant. So i need 2 cluster jewel trees with 4 small jewel passives.
Last edited by 4uKu6am6oHu on Feb 5, 2021, 4:41:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info