💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

"
razoull wrote:
Hello there !
Why is Desecrate only level 1 ? Is there an issue with leveling this gem ? Same question for Armageddon Brand.
Thank you for your build. First time trying summoner and I'm loving it so far !

Both are for utility and not damage, no need to level them and increase the mana cost. Desecrate for offerings and brands for ee trigger and possibly a curse setup.
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:
hmm my damage are very low .
I hope the +1 amu will help ^^'

Try a jinxed juju amulet with the death attunement annoint - aim for one with max aura effect. You will also want a wand with trigger a socketed spell on it. Together, that should be pretty achievable budgetwise, and improve your damage by maybe 30-50%. You also have two empty jewel sockets - two stat ghastly jewels are pretty cheap.

have 200c and some ex , didn't check the price for amu +1 but will be better than the juju
for the ghastly jewel i know but have one question about flat damage ... we want +#phys or +#cold for max effect ?
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:
hmm my damage are very low .
I hope the +1 amu will help ^^'

Try a jinxed juju amulet with the death attunement annoint - aim for one with max aura effect. You will also want a wand with trigger a socketed spell on it. Together, that should be pretty achievable budgetwise, and improve your damage by maybe 30-50%. You also have two empty jewel sockets - two stat ghastly jewels are pretty cheap.

have 200c and some ex , didn't check the price for amu +1 but will be better than the juju
for the ghastly jewel i know but have one question about flat damage ... we want +#phys or +#cold for max effect ?

physical. physical has like 140% to cold conversion with triad and hatred. Cold is even less effective if you are using melee physical damage on melee skele
"
sSs1897 wrote:
Switched to trioffering and manual desecrete isnt so bad for bossing

And for clearing usually there are nonfrozen dudes to offer

Yep, that's exactly what I did in 3.9 when I first built the build. Then spirit offering got nerfed into the ground so triple offering became pretty bad. Now with the leash of oblation change, it's definitely a good playstyle again (though it is more buttons).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:

Fair enough. Juju is about 5-7% more damage while the +1 is about 10% so it's definitely better on the damage front. I start with a juju now though, since it only costs 1-4c and offers other useful stats as well (chaos res, int, damage reduction).

But as sSs1897 said, phys is best for flat, though last time I checked both atk/cast speed and 15-20% damage if you've cast a minion spell recently offered more DPS (might be wrong with the current version).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Hey, if i take Avatar of Fire, i can drop Armageddon brand and just use Frost Bomb to proc ee?
"
wong007 wrote:
Hey, if i take Avatar of Fire, i can drop Armageddon brand and just use Frost Bomb to proc ee?

Yes, but I belive only the actual explosion of Frost bomb thats delayed triggers EE, so against some more mobile bosses it might be a bit annoying to apply EE with Frost bomb. I'm personally using Armageddon Brand on my trigger wand, and keeping Frost bomb around mostly against those Maven heals.
can i ask guys, how much tries u usually spend doing +1\+1 with minion dmg?
i lost around dunno 25-27 tries and nothing.
"
theMaurizzio wrote:
can i ask guys, how much tries u usually spend doing +1\+1 with minion dmg?
i lost around dunno 25-27 tries and nothing.

Its a one in 12ish chance of plus 2. It can take way more.
Playing this build for the second league and have a great experience.
Have a one question - what single support gem i can link with spectres gem if i am using crabbies? Now i am link spectres with hypothermia.
Last edited by l1n0leum on Feb 2, 2021, 8:35:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info