💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

4500 life with capped rez , dont have yet trigger wand for enduring but im dying alot like alot in influence maps around tier 12-13 ? I already have Archer 6L setup :( . Anything else i could add as a layer of defense or i should stay in lower maps for a bit ?
Last edited by BlackFlame on Jan 19, 2021, 5:23:05 PM
Thoughts on dropping enhance in gloves for vaal haste? Or is it just not worth it without inc duration.
"
BlackFlame wrote:
4500 life with capped rez , dont have yet trigger wand for enduring but im dying alot like alot in influence maps around tier 12-13 ? I already have Archer 6L setup :( . Anything else i could add as a layer of defense or i should stay in lower maps for a bit ?

Definitely try to get to over 5,000-5,500 life at the least. I think I'm currently at 5700 at level 89 or so. Check out the FAQ section as well - get the blind and taunt ghastly jewels, use the crushclaw spectre with archers (they go in first and taunt/blind first).

Most players should have over 6,000 life on this build after they get some more gear (I understand it's just day five) and levels.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
NecropK wrote:
Thoughts on dropping enhance in gloves for vaal haste? Or is it just not worth it without inc duration.

Definitely a good option. I personally usually end up putting portal in there instead of enchance except when I'm bossing.

We're less socket starved now as we move away from using chieftains as spectres.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
BlackFlame wrote:

Definitely try to get to over 5,000-5,500 life at the least. I think I'm currently at 5700 at level 89 or so. Check out the FAQ section as well - get the blind and taunt ghastly jewels, use the crushclaw spectre with archers (they go in first and taunt/blind first).

Most players should have over 6,000 life on this build after they get some more gear (I understand it's just day five) and levels.

Should crushclaws still be used with melee skeles as well? Or is there a better option? Also was wondering why you suggest to use Armageddon Brand to proc ee? Why wouldnt you use storm brand instead since it activates every .5 seconds compared to arm brand at .75 seconds. Just wasnt sure if i was missing anything.
"
iLL3aT wrote:
"
BlackFlame wrote:

Thank you for the help . Do i want multiple abyss jwl with taunt + blind or is 1 enough like do they stack ? Also im having issue on what setup to stay on map overall . Feels like if there is a ritual boss i have to stay on ST setup and not on gmp/ chain . Is there a better overall setup between those 2 that match the current ritual ?
This is by far the most detailed/explained guide i've seen. I'll try your build thanks for sharing it!
"
NecropK wrote:

Should crushclaws still be used with melee skeles as well? Or is there a better option? Also was wondering why you suggest to use Armageddon Brand to proc ee? Why wouldnt you use storm brand instead since it activates every .5 seconds compared to arm brand at .75 seconds. Just wasnt sure if i was missing anything.

I like crushclaws with melee ones even - at the least, they aggressive and don't die.

Honestly...storm brand hurts my eyes, arma is a soothing red/orange. They're more or less the same in terms of function/effectiveness though so you can pick whatever you want.
"
BlackFlame wrote:

Thank you for the help . Do i want multiple abyss jwl with taunt + blind or is 1 enough like do they stack ? Also im having issue on what setup to stay on map overall . Feels like if there is a ritual boss i have to stay on ST setup and not on gmp/ chain . Is there a better overall setup between those 2 that match the current ritual ?

One of each should be enough considering how many minions we have and how many attacks they do per second.

I'm currently doing all mapping and bossing (except maven fights) in mapping setup - so pierce & LMP for mages. You might benefit from changing GMP for LMP, or chain for one of the other two since they give less of a damage penalty. Both GMP and chain is a double - dmg.
"
thevillix wrote:
This is by far the most detailed/explained guide i've seen. I'll try your build thanks for sharing it!

Thanks, I try! If I had reserved another post it'd be even longer, but that's good for everyone except for me. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info