[3.10] "A Thousand Needles of Death" ImpalePhys Barrage 300+ Projectiles / Warper / Content Shredder

Hey, I saw the changes in the first post. But you make no mention of the following fix from the patch notes.

"
Fixed a bug which caused the unique jewel Volley Fire to incorrectly grant Barrage additional projectiles on every arrow fired when supported by the Arrow Nova Support gem.

How will that affect the build? Thank you.
Hi will you update this guide?
i really need ranged dps :D
Loving this build!
Hello there,

2 jewls overlaping and maybe you can clarify the position of the jewls on the skill tree.

lets go from bottom to top.

next to the node "Golem's blood" i placed "Volley fire, medium radius"

above the node "Fervour" i placed "Thread of hope, large radius"

above the node "Acrobatics" i placed "Lioneye's Fall, medium radius"

above the node "Blood drinker" i placed "Brutal restraint, large radius"

Lioneye's fall and Brutal restrain overlap at one point on the skill map at

"Claws of the hawk" and 3 small nodes next to it and i lose some critical because of it.

My question is was it intended like this or did i make a mistake, i was trying to figure out how to fix it but no luck so my last resort was to ask the creator.

Btw your build rocks.

Regards

Hi,

I dont claim to be expert on this game, I started following this build bc it really looked fun! Anyways, fastforward today, I finally have bought awa chain support which was last gem I needed. When I tested out this, I only get like 1/20th arrows you have and this is bugging the f* outta me since I dont know what's wrong. Could you (or anyone) else be so kind to check my champion and tell me what's wrong. Yeah Im only 86 so I dont have all the passives, but ..

To me it seems this chain support normal or awa doesnt do anything, with or without I seem to be shooting exact amount of arrows every time. I looked at your videos, but you never show your (c) windows so I cant see how many arrows you're shooting.

Also would it be possible to know what you're receiving from your Brutal Restraint from other nodes since you say it gives ton of dps etc...
i'm facing the same problem, could you let me know if you find the fix to this?
"
RiggedWicked wrote:
Hi,

I dont claim to be expert on this game, I started following this build bc it really looked fun! Anyways, fastforward today, I finally have bought awa chain support which was last gem I needed. When I tested out this, I only get like 1/20th arrows you have and this is bugging the f* outta me since I dont know what's wrong. Could you (or anyone) else be so kind to check my champion and tell me what's wrong. Yeah Im only 86 so I dont have all the passives, but ..

To me it seems this chain support normal or awa doesnt do anything, with or without I seem to be shooting exact amount of arrows every time. I looked at your videos, but you never show your (c) windows so I cant see how many arrows you're shooting.

Also would it be possible to know what you're receiving from your Brutal Restraint from other nodes since you say it gives ton of dps etc...

they fixed a bug on arrow nova that made it shoot the extra arrows from the unique jewel more than it was supposed to. this build never worked in 3.10 this guy just never bothered to say that his build was ripped. gl
Last edited by lbg333 on May 7, 2020, 6:32:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info