The Arcane Barrage Skill Effect

amazing
nice, arcane bane
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
what gets MTX is what gets nerfed soon.

I have bought this effect and for a while I've been having problems with performance in game. Now I have finally found that the root of the problem is this effect. While doing maps and using Arcane Barrage, every time I use the skill, performance drops slightly and after a while, usually half of the map or near the end, the game becomes unplayable (from 75 FPS capped to like 20 or less). The only way to get the performance back is to leave the map and enter again, then performance is restored. Ive done some testing, and it doesn't happen with normal barrage, only if I use arcane barrage effect.

Please, fix the effect. It looks awesome, but currently I have to revert to standard barrage.
I'm having the same performance issue (CoC Bladefall/Bladeblast), and so does a friend of mine (Poison Barrage), and many other people according to Reddit.

When using this MTX while mapping, my FPS just slowly drops more and more until it becomes unplayable.
Basically, the longer I stay in an instance killing monsters, the lower my FPS gets, eventually reaching a single digit number.
Looks cool, Nice for a basic bow skill to get some love.
mybizaccount
Last edited by BarbaraMiller on Jun 9, 2020, 6:09:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info