[3.9] The Best PyroMiner - Mom Dodge Tailwind Elusive and DPS - video UP ♫ endegame + delve

"
Corsair545 wrote:
Can you automate detonation of the mines? Would putting detonate mines in the weapon work? Or will it not allow u to prestack before boss fights?

i don't know and probably dosn't work detonate mine in weapon..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Budget gear starter suggestions?
lowlife for more survive is good, because pyro is already an opaf skill
i go LL build, have 9.8k es, currently "top 1" in poe ninja and feel really good with it :/
It should work well even with 20ex budget LL build :/
"
etora13 wrote:
i go LL build, have 9.8k es, currently "top 1" in poe ninja and feel really good with it :/

sorry but i'm not agree on it.. i don't like es builds if es is low, and 9.8k is not a good ammount in my opinion, MoM life + full dodge is quite better for me, no way

btw i checked on poe ninja gem setups of first 2 players and they don't use minfiled.. this is the most stupid things to do.. minefield is so good to oneshot multiple packs in combo with astral protector with only one "lunch" u are able to kill 2-3 packs togheter (in range of astral protector ofc).. so i think these player dropped it just to be "first" in poe ninja..
Last edited by Hitma47 on Mar 4, 2020, 7:35:08 AM
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
etora13 wrote:

sorry but i'm not agree on it.. i don't like es builds if es is low, and 9.8k is not a good ammount in my opinion, MoM life + full dodge is quite better for me, no way

btw i checked on poe ninja gem setups of first 2 players and they don't use minfiled.. this is the most stupid things to do.. minefield is so good to oneshot multiple packs in combo with astral protector with only one "lunch" u are able to kill 2-3 packs togheter (in range of astral protector ofc).. so i think these player dropped it just to be "first" in poe ninja..

that is why i said "top 1", and it is preference to use minefield or cd, i can kill a pack with 1 mine so why do i need to use minefield to get animation stuck
9.8k es is not good amount then 98k should be ok xD
"
etora13 wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
etora13 wrote:

that is why i said "top 1", and it is preference to use minefield or cd, i can kill a pack with 1 mine so why do i need to use minefield to get animation stuck
9.8k es is not good amount then 98k should be ok xD

i know with 1 mine oneshot 1 pack, but minfield place 4 mines, then thanks to astral protector mines can split on different packs if they are in a good range.. so thats it.. for me is 100% wroth to use minefield, also for singel target because u raise up # of mines placed at same time, so, in combo with pyroclast'bonus (Fires an additional Projectile for every 2 prior Mines in Detonation Sequence), you deal more damage also in single target..

btw 98k es seems resonable xD
"
Hitma47 wrote:

i know with 1 mine oneshot 1 pack, but minfield place 4 mines, then thanks to astral protector mines can split on different packs if they are in a good range.. so thats it.. for me is 100% wroth to use minefield, also for singel target because u raise up # of mines placed at same time, so, in combo with pyroclast'bonus (Fires an additional Projectile for every 2 prior Mines in Detonation Sequence), you deal more damage also in single target..

minefield doesnt matter if u can set up 19mines in time and 1 shot boss within that. awk controlled destruction give more dps with 19 mines than minefield with 23 mines (according to pob, correct me if im wrong somewhere)
for astral projector, it is good to use if u can cap resist or whatever stat u need from somewhere, thats why i dont use that, cuz i cant find good enough items for that
"
etora13 wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:

minefield doesnt matter if u can set up 19mines in time and 1 shot boss within that. awk controlled destruction give more dps with 19 mines than minefield with 23 mines (according to pob, correct me if im wrong somewhere)
for astral projector, it is good to use if u can cap resist or whatever stat u need from somewhere, thats why i dont use that, cuz i cant find good enough items for that

pob dosn't count extra proj with detonation sequence.. so i don't know how to calculate the real dps.. damage from pob is ofc a fake damage.

btw i don't know how u could play without astral, is so so so so super good xD
Some questions:

I see you have many many high-end builds. Congratulations. Can this be built with a medium budget?

Also:

1. Can this work in 3.10 with Pyroclast nerf?
2. Is survivability good? I play an ES Ball Lightning Miner and a Psion Indigon MoM Ball Lightning Miner. DPS is not so good for those Miners. Is this better? And can it survive some hits? I want to level to 100.

thank you and I love your other videos.
"
Daibom wrote:
Some questions:

I see you have many many high-end builds. Congratulations. Can this be built with a medium budget?

Also:

1. Can this work in 3.10 with Pyroclast nerf?
2. Is survivability good? I play an ES Ball Lightning Miner and a Psion Indigon MoM Ball Lightning Miner. DPS is not so good for those Miners. Is this better? And can it survive some hits? I want to level to 100.

thank you and I love your other videos.

pyroclast stil lworks well, but less dps than 3.9, btw if you want a really tanky miner you can follow akane ball light scion miner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info