3.9.2e Patch Notes

It does not good to complain how badly the game is running. By now it's merely water off a ducks back. To stop buying stuff does nothing as GGG is infused by 10Cent's billions.

Nothing to do but hope for better. I say this even knowing how "forlorn hopes" end up.
I'm finding Alt-Tabbing out of full screen crashes the game.
Yes, I think I am a fool. NO you can be fool but I must be STUPID because I support after support this game to get what? If they don't do nothing to game engine in PoE 2 we can't even start it because of lag.
I am jealous to Diablo players because they don't even know what lag is.
"

It works fine to me.
We got it!
"
jymak22 wrote:

I remember when gettinng Keys and doinng 4player GR was almost impossible to play. Hell the no lifers played during night times to avoid crowded servers back then.
"
artifleur wrote:
"
First Pog

Aren't there any moderators to remove the spam ?

Same thing every news thread. We have to skip the first few pages for normal people comments and discussion.

Moderators do your job and remove spam.
Last edited by kompaniet on Feb 7, 2020, 9:56:47 AM
"
jymak22 wrote:
Yes, I think I am a fool. NO you can be fool but I must be STUPID because I support after support this game to get what? If they don't do nothing to game engine in PoE 2 we can't even start it because of lag.

Not true at all. This last season saw the worst lag of any season I've played due to the cyclone rework.
If anyone from GGG reads these comments ever, please optimize poe for console. This Sirus fight is actually impossible to win without using all portals or just not killing him in general. Im so glad i spent my time killing the conquerers just go to Sirus, lose all my XP and still not kill him because the fight lags sooooooooo hard the game actually freezes and when its unfrozen im dead. I literally dont see any point in fighting him when my only reward is death, xp loss and rage. please fix ur shite game thanks!
"
de99ial wrote:
"

It works fine to me.

Seems to be specific instances. Haven't determined a commonality yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info