Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Get the Water Elemental Weapon Effect and Water Elemental Footprints Free With Twitch Prime!

everytime twitch prime goes with the word "free" I chuckle.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Neat.

Thank you.
"
I like them, but I'm disappointed that the weapon effect isn't applicable for both weapons while dual wielding, I guess it's a bug?

Cool stuff anyway.

not a bug. stand alone weapon MTX need to be purchased for each weapon you want to use it on. this includes skin MTX as well
however if you get a weapon effect via a supporter pack, they will always apply to both weapons (though you can override the second weapon if you want another effect on it)
How long does it take to see the items in the game after they are retrieved from the website?
IGN:MoeSAMA
unfortunately twitch prime is not available in my country but still awesome thing for the community!
[Removed by Support]
Wet.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Awesome, thanks GGG.

Both water footprints and weapon effect look awesome :)!
for those who aren't getting it immediately after claiming it, you'll need to click the link in step 3 after you click claim to receive the loot in game again.
I got the first two immediately for the third one already waiting an hour links are connected
Make some Daggers/Wands OK skins not a squirting swords
[BHoD]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info