[Xbox One] 3.9.2d Patch Notes

"
This post is going to go down in history as the best quality of life post for console ever.

Best QoL for the game in several leagues, but definitely the best for console period.

Btw, listen to your podcast every episode. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, and it's nice to see some console love out there, even if your partner takes every chance to jab at you for it :)

Anyway, back on topic, thanks GGG for the update, many have been very anxiously awaiting it.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Thank you GGG! You guys are the BEST
Nice!
"
Nebelfuerst wrote:
Unfortunately the bug which resets the loot filter every time you start the game has not been corrected.

Thank you very much for all the other fixes though.

that is one annoying bug!!
In the last 7 months, this is the first path that has been well tested before deploying to the console..

This addinional info about map when we click l3 is good function..

Maybe it will finally go in the right direction

Really good job with this path
Thanks! The warlord influence bug was driving me crazy. My amulet now displays correctly.

Also I noticed the map region and influence showing on the map edges in the map tap. Very cool QOL feature.

Cheers!
"Maps now display their Atlas Region by default. Holding L3 displays Map Completion, Bonus Objective Completion and Awakening Objective Completion status.

Added frames to the Map Stash which indicate if a Map is influenced by a Conqueror."

Who in the heck woke up at GGG and started polishing the interface? What the..?

Hooray! :)
"
Best QoL for the game in several leagues, but definitely the best for console period.

Btw, listen to your podcast every episode. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, and it's nice to see some console love out there, even if your partner takes every chance to jab at you for it :)

Anyway, back on topic, thanks GGG for the update, many have been very anxiously awaiting it.
Hey Lame Lock!

Ha ha! Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to let us know!. That's very kind of you. I'm glad you're enjoying it! (Tagz secretly owns consoles but he's a PC snob at heart.) I love the console version. It's by far my favourite way to play PoE.

Thanks again for your kindness. We appreciate the effort!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Just wanted to say patch 3.9.2d fixed a lot of serious problems on Xbox One. It was so bad that I wasn't able to play until this update (3.9.2d) came out. So thank you GGG, load times are now 30 seconds instead of 5 mins and the game runs smoothly again. Audio/ music still loops but only lasts a few seconds instead of minutes.

You guys have my support again and thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info