3.9.2d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
greyshadow wrote:
I can't find calm words to express my annoyance about the map stash... Six weeks... How could you give standard players a broken game in the area of ​​the most important, major change introduced by the new league?
You knew exactly what you were giving us and what our reaction would be, and yet you did it.

The level of your disregard for players is crossing the limits of decency.

Wait, were the maptabs not fixed a while back? I was able to convert just fine. Whats wrong with the map tab?
Fix your game instead of releasing new MTX every 2 seconds thanks.
"
"
greyshadow wrote:
I can't find calm words to express my annoyance about the map stash... Six weeks... How could you give standard players a broken game in the area of ​​the most important, major change introduced by the new league?
You knew exactly what you were giving us and what our reaction would be, and yet you did it.

The level of your disregard for players is crossing the limits of decency.

Wait, were the maptabs not fixed a while back? I was able to convert just fine. Whats wrong with the map tab?

I converted all my maps by selling them to Zana at the beginning of the leauge. The problem is I can't put them to maps stash. It is empty. But putting in any map is impossible. Converted nor just dropped. White, yellow, red, unique...
"
greyshadow wrote:
I converted all my maps by selling them to Zana at the beginning of the leauge. The problem is I can't put them to maps stash. It is empty. But putting in any map is impossible. Converted nor just dropped. White, yellow, red, unique...

Just out of curiosity, as your detailed description didn't mention it: Did you also convert the empty stash tab to the current version, which can be achieved by right-clicking it?
My fault ... The last time there was a conversion button, as I remember ... this time there is another way to convert. I didn't notice or read ... Thx for your hint.

But any way, I still think GGG has disregarded players by introducing such a badly prepared league.

Do you like the new maps stash? I don't. It looks like they still don't have a good idea of ​​what the map storage should look like. The functionality of the current one does not correspond to the complexity of the atlas. It makes the game easier, but it is lame. And the stash is only one example...
Last edited by greyshadow on Jan 28, 2020, 2:57:06 PM
Can you please comment on the game breaking bugs regarding the Conquerer and Sirius story line. How do you want us to enjoy an expansion when its main feature is not working?
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on Jan 28, 2020, 3:20:52 PM
well I wasn't going to restart but I needed to switch characters which caused me to crash, good timing lol
Character switch bug was extremely annoying. I hope this fixes the logout one too.
So this was a bug not my pc or mind fooling me that i press wrong button..
Anyone farmed blood aqueduct after this patch? While i leveling 58-65(~15 maps) don't drop none Humility yesterday. 3 days ago i dropped this card from first pack on aqueduct lvl 33 :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info