Metamorph Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

Challenges:

GGG needs to hire an UI/UX designer, i help a lot of new players, and none of them are aware of that feature, they always ask me what is the number in the chat etc

Something to discover features more easily, or better, an ingame way to advertise features as we progress

Ascendencies&Balance:

Again, the most played ones are the META ones, the ones that doesn't requiere lot of investment, and are all overpowered

while the other ones, never touched, never "balancedTM", league after league sits at the least played of them

They do no damage, they have 0 survavibility possibilities, no melee possible this league (and previous ones) because of:

- how clunky melee skills are, and targetting feels
- monster mechanics that promotes ranged gameplay the most
- everything one or 3 shot you

So in order to fix that, and let's not wait for PoE 2, is to

- hire a UI/UX designer for the UI issues
- Deep balance of EVERY skills and all the LEAST and MOST played ascendencies

Not just the typical:
- keep overpowered ascendencies/skills
- nerf decent skills for no reasons

It shows in the stats, as you keep overpowered ascendencies/skills, people don't come back, and often don't keep playing for the challenges, because, just like in diablo, game becomes too easy to be interesting

So you kill both people who use META builds, and the people who struggle with normal builds
Last edited by ryuukk33 on Jan 27, 2020, 7:39:17 AM
"
Mas7erBroda wrote:
RIP Necro next league :(

i will RIP your head off on pvp arena with any build i choose to make
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Jan 27, 2020, 7:53:44 AM
Only reason I see for more ppl going for challenges is that this league is a lot better than the last one, due to the atlas changes, and got ppl playing more.
can you post sheet of how many players have duplicated fossils ant not banned.
fk archnemesis.
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
Challenges:
Again, the most played ones are the META ones, the ones that doesn't requiere lot of investment, and are all overpowered

META builds are by faar the cheap ones im playing Necromancer

IGN:Sumorph

and spended 6 exalted to get 6Link on my staff by faar will be able in this league to craft my staff and finnish the endgame content i dont know what means nerf and buffed i always adapted to the game patch and played what was the most convenient for me like dps and comodity but never got the endgame booses and staff to hard because of the economy of the game and the cost of the things in the market i dont know how players says they farm 36ex / day i never even buttered to see some specific video of that sheet never belived that can be possible if you are not a bot.. nothing personal just feeled to share some thoughts always when i see "lowpowered" comments

--sorry for misspelling english is not my native language and never study just earned trought games, movies and webs.
Last edited by 4lin on Jan 27, 2020, 7:50:23 AM
only 1.32% oof
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Challenges are less RNG and reward you for just playing the game -as they should (hence more people actually complete them).

Necro needs to be balanced - I expect another nerf incoming next league.

Scion needs a rework - a pair of tailwind/elusive boots is better than a Scion imo.
Unascended with week of playtime = bot.

Swing the banhammer.
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
Challenges are less RNG and reward you for just playing the game -as they should (hence more people actually complete them).

Necro needs to be balanced - I expect another nerf incoming next league.

Scion needs a rework - a pair of tailwind/elusive boots is better than a Scion imo.

Everything will be nerfed i still rememebr the best build i ever played with such pleasure that was honestly better than have sex with the most beautifull women you want to name on the earth, that i only needed to use this 3 things..

The best Heroes are dead ones

and with that the Breach League that i loved the most..
Last edited by 4lin on Jan 27, 2020, 8:01:23 AM
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
Challenges:

while the other ones, never touched, never "balancedTM", league after league sits at the least played of them

I am not sure where you actually get the not much investment for a necro as all the end game builds require a lot of investment and instead of just shitting on the meta why are GGG not actually looking at lesser played skills and may... I don't know actually improve those and bring them up to par with the "Meta" skills and classes to make a more varied game instead of trying to push players into certain meta types.

I am still chuckling that the highest amopunt of charaters over all are unascended witch ...... OH look trade bots are being played more than any other class may be they should become META oh they already are..... :/
Last edited by Fitzpup on Jan 27, 2020, 8:11:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info