Metamorph Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

"challenges were easy this time"
yeah cuz there was no RNG, imagine if they were RNG based like blight..

when you're dealing with the normal endgame and league both heavily RNG based..

you will be back here, saying that it's "too rng based".

it's not "easy" it's straight forward, no bullshit as it should be.. no RNG garbage with the only objective to basically keep you playing on the hamster wheel.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Ringx wrote:
So..... even though the graph on page 1 is not to scale, what it clearly shows is those players between 2-10 challenges have clearly quit, I'll exude the 1 challenge gang as they are clearly alts and are not actually being played.

So what the graph tells me is 50%, 60%?, 70% or more, have clearly left and given that you achieve that challenge count in a weekend, a week at most, they left week 1.

If it wasn't for the alt accounts, this game would be so dead, well more dead, more deader.

Slow clap, well done ggg, well done for catering to the 1%, well done. When you look back and wonder where it all went wrong, look no further than each and every league, week 1 (game ruining exploits, bugs, lag, broken mechanics, you know, the usual).

+1 upvote

I remember when onslaught boots were made to seem like we all could get them, when the average player never could. Average players are just mat collectors to be used up.

But this league with the awakener exploit, being able to lock prefix/ suffix and then add the most powerful mod to it with no risk killed all incentive to keep playing. Those items are god tier and will never be exceeded, it makes every other item in the game chump stains.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Thx for the info:)
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Again necromancer, necromancer, necro...residentsleeper. Nerf this boring shit meta please.
Khajit has wares... if you have coin.
Best Leagues Ever Made: Breach (2.5 ver)/Legacy(2.6 ver)/Legion(3.7 ver)/Delirium(3.10 ver)/Heist(3.12 ver)...
I wouldn't read this comment either.
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Are the challenges easier than usual or are the rewards more desirable?

The rewards, as usual, are absolutely awful....

How about a map device effect? A hideout? Oh, I don't know, a character portrait - you know - the thing you've had in the game, unused, for TWO YEARS?

People only actively do these challenges out of compulsion and the addictive tendencies you deliberately encourage and reinforce.

This is absolutely my situation and I couldn't agree more. My first 36 challenge league was Prophecy. I saw someone else with Navali's monkey pet and pushed myself to get it even though I was new to the game. Looking back now, that is probably the best challenge mtx I've ever earned.

Since then I've felt compelled to keep getting 36+. I used to be excited about the challenge rewards and looked forward to their announcement before a league start. Now I'm fairly indifferent toward them. Another portal. Another back attachment. Whatever. As you said, compulsion is really what drives me to get them done these days.

I would absolutely love something DIFFERENT. A character portrait or map device mtx reward would be incredibly reinvigorating, but I'm not holding my breath . Even something like league exclusive character titles would be awesome. I ate that stuff up 10 years ago in WoW. But, no. I suspect that we're in for more mundane helmet attachments and uninspired weapon effects for the foreseeable future.
The rewards were awesome this league in my opinion for completing the challenges. I felt like the cosmetics were well worth the time and effort I put in to obtaining them.

I enjoyed all of the challenges up to the end game grind. I realize its supposed to be the BIG hurdle, but some of them are just a bit too much. I like how hard challenge 40 is, but I'd also like there to be more options then just 6 or so grinds.

Other than that it was my first league doing 40 and I felt greatly accomplished.

I'd like to see more content going forward that perhaps builds off of the challenge system. I believe there is a lot of hidden potential here that could be expanded upon.
mtx reward are fine, portal looks very cool but we are getting too much portals for my taste from challenges :)

36/40 were quite easier this time, i see that as a good thing.

40/40 is pretty rough this time, mostly because you have to pick between 75 Sirus or lvl 100 (as someone who hate lab)

I think Sirus kills should be around 30 or add conquerors to the count, like it was with 125 shaper + guardians kills.

About Delve challenge - in my opinion is way better to have spend sulphite or complete delve nodes at lvl 80+ like we have previous two leagues.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Fix targeting.

We love playing targeted skills, but the game keeps us from enjoying them. Using the same tool (the mouse pointer) to attack and move is too much for one thing. That's why Cyclone is so popular. Move and attack in one. Winter Orb. Just move and your attack moves with you.

The reason people are playing summoners? No targeting needed.

The whole game is pretty much revolving around this issue.

targeting is fine. it's just you.
"
"
Ringx wrote:
So..... even though the graph on page 1 is not to scale, what it clearly shows is those players between 2-10 challenges have clearly quit, I'll exude the 1 challenge gang as they are clearly alts and are not actually being played.

So what the graph tells me is 50%, 60%?, 70% or more, have clearly left and given that you achieve that challenge count in a weekend, a week at most, they left week 1.

If it wasn't for the alt accounts, this game would be so dead, well more dead, more deader.

Slow clap, well done ggg, well done for catering to the 1%, well done. When you look back and wonder where it all went wrong, look no further than each and every league, week 1 (game ruining exploits, bugs, lag, broken mechanics, you know, the usual).

+1 upvote

I remember when onslaught boots were made to seem like we all could get them, when the average player never could. Average players are just mat collectors to be used up.

But this league with the awakener exploit, being able to lock prefix/ suffix and then add the most powerful mod to it with no risk killed all incentive to keep playing. Those items are god tier and will never be exceeded, it makes every other item in the game chump stains.

This. It made craft freaks like myself want to quit. GGG Fucks up really not rolling back everything. what are they thinking keeping cheat items like that everytime?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info