3.9.2c Patch Notes

My conquerors also stopped spawning
FIX GUILD STASH ; FIX GUILD STASH ; FIX GUILD STASH
"
Is there any chance that you fix the guild stash problem before the weekend?

Obviously no...

Edit: Hooray, it works again!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Last edited by Caligula_Exile on Jan 25, 2020, 3:12:06 AM
"
josh49504 wrote:
Still learning so trying to understand this one

( The Mark of the Shaper and Mark of the Elder unique rings now grant both bonuses if your other ring is Shaper and Elder influenced. ) is it saying a ring has to have both influences on it or just 1 and you'll get both bonuses? if you need to have both influences on a ring, how do you do that?

It means that if you are wearing two influenced rings, you will now get the bonuses for both influenced rings instead of only receiving the bonus for one influenced ring.
Last edited by Berani on Jan 25, 2020, 2:27:25 AM
"
Puffalump wrote:
After months without a single CTD, I am CTD every 5-15 minutes after this patch. Nothing has changed in my system, so it is specifically THIS patch that is causing it. Several others are complaining about the same issue in global as well.
Please fix this, the game is unplayable.

I was having the constant crashes and disconnects on login until this patch. Haven't crashed once since this patch deployed.

No hardware or software changes, either, but it wasn't until this patch deployed that I could actually play the game.
Im having no conquerors spawn for me either. I meet all the requirements, everything. 15+ red t14+ maps in the required region, 4 watchstones socketed. Nothing. Last conq before I can fight Sirus too...
So I was stuck on my atlas prior to this patch because I had no way of knowing I had to kill Sirus to continue the spawning on conqueror's

Better late than never, thanks I guess.

Blew through so many red maps with no red map returns trying to figure out how to spawn conuerors that were never going to spawn.

Next time please do a better job of explaining a new system you implement.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
"
deadunion wrote:
So I was stuck on my atlas prior to this patch because I had no way of knowing I had to kill Sirus to continue the spawning on conqueror's

Better late than never, thanks I guess.

Blew through so many red maps with no red map returns trying to figure out how to spawn conuerors that were never going to spawn.

Next time please do a better job of explaining a new system you implement.

You don't know how to read the quest logs the first time you got Conquerors?
Still crashing when returning to character screen after the supposed patch of last night.
I've begun to have increasingly worse fps drops since the restart of the servers today. No idea why.. Haven't changed anything on my machine and it was running wonderfully yesterday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info