[Xbox One] 3.9.2b Follow Up Patch Notes

If it works THANK YOU!!! Please give the console some more love in the future. You're the best GGG!
I have to show some appreciation for this patch. "Fixed a common client crash" doesn't begin to cover it.

-Custom loot filters work flawlessly now. Hallelujah.

-Zero lag/desync issues. I can load into maps instantly, regardless of pack size (sextants, corrupted 6 mod, influence on map, etc. Even my cast on crit character doesn't experience framerate drop in dense packs and incursions. I can cyclone and leap slam without desyncing unto oblivion. Mastermind instance loads without practically infinite broken animations.

I could go on but I'll just say wow, thanks, holy crap, cool, awesome, sweet, perfect. PoE is AAA in my book if this kind of stability and seamless, fluid operation remains consistent.

Keep it up!
ⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ ̷̟̑̀̉̈́̽̈͐̂̈́̚ ̷̧͎̰̬̠͍̑̋͛͗̉̕̚ ̸̬͚̹̻̣͕̺̣̽͊̐ ̴̛̼͕̳͓͊̂͑̂̈́ ̷̛̳̜̠̭͒̈́̉͐̔͘͜͝ ̷̻͕̀̇ ̴̖̗̩̜͓̞̫̜̩̹̐̆̀̔̿͆͒̋͋̄ ̸̦̘̎̑̾͐̀̌͑̊̽̌ ̷̧̨̟̝͉͙̭͆́̈́̽̏͘ ̴̠̺̼̉͛͐̉̈́̒͆̎͝ ̶̡̻̫̦̩̟͖̄͑͛͊̿̈́̌͘͝ͅʷ̶̛̤̘̎̋̀̈́̇͌͋͘͜͝ ̸̧̛̬͈̫̐̈̃͝ ̸̧̢͕͙̖͍̣̯̝̞̅͐̈́ ̴̲̭͉̯̗̿̍͝ͅ ̴̦̺̄̑̇̈͛ ̷͇̼̱͋͋͒̓͆͆ ̸̱͚͕̪̭̹̜̙͒͘ ̸̪̊͌̏́̀̓̊̏̀ ̷̛͇̌̔̌͆́ ̵̥͗́͒́͋̇͒ ̵̧̼̖̘̝̹͉͛͆̆̎̎͑͘̕ ̸̨̰̲̯͆̒̔̽͌̑̾ ̸̟͚̯͓͠ ̶̣͔̉̂̂̈́̓̀́͑̕͘ ̷̧͇͇͎̥̜̗̖̤̀͌̈́͒̿ ̷̞̗͉̹̞̬͈̩͚̠͊̈́̎͑̒͝ ̴̛̮̭̞͉ ̵̧͇̌͐͑̄͋́̕͝ ̶̢̧͎͖̟͓̤̝͉̍̇̅͋̆͜ ̵͇̅̊̓͑͘͘͝ ̶̢̙̲̩̻̝̭̓̔͐̀̍͑͆̈́ ̸̼͉̟̥̠͌ ̸̳͇͇͖̥͇̈̉͆̌̊͒̀̚͝ ̷̻̖͙͈̦̼̟͈͙̹͐ ̴̜̯͙̜͛̓͋̐͛̿̇̚͘ ̴̢̧̺͉͕͎̠͌͗̓̀̈́̉̕̚͜ ̴̳̩̱̥̙͚̻̓͒͋ͅ ̸̡̧̭̭͔̱̮̯͗͌̆̃̂̾̿̚͝ͅ ̸̖̜̗͎̘̼̦̈́̋͂͐̈̀͘͜ ̶̞͔̞̟͂̍͒̅̏ͅ ̵̟̍̇̽̇̐ ̸̢̟̟̞̺͌ ̴̡̘̼̞̣̗̹̺̥̉̿̑͛͠ ̷̪̳͍͎̮̖͓̿͂̍̒̏̉͠ ̸̡͔̳̙̯̱̜͚͕̊̓͆̓̒̕ ̵̛̟̈̒̆͝͠ ̸̲͔͍̿͂͜ͅʰ̸̡̟̻̰͈͍͂̎́̒͐̊̀̕ ̸̮̩̱̘̪̣̰̐̽̍̀ ̷͙̣̲͊̌́̆̓̄̒͝ ̸̡̻̤̬̋̂́̍ ̴̨̺̫̠̦̹̝͇̌̍̂͠ ̶̧̹̰̭̗͈̘̤̜̂́̊̽́̕ͅ ̶̨̰̻̠̞̩͇̓͒̉̄ ̸͎̜̩̞̤͖̹̘̀͂̊ ̶͈̱̳̳̜̙̩̌ ̴̨̳̱̬̖͍̩̹͉̂̎̊͜͠͝ ̴̣̬̖̙̱͖̯̘̏̈ ̵̤̬̂̉͗́͌ ̴̢̢͎͔̗̂ ̵̱͙̐̿̒ ̶̡̡̭̲̗̭̀͜ ̷̩͕̳̖̟̠̾̉̌̆͊́͂̌̕͝ ̸̛̺̰͍͈̊ ̶͈̲͇̞͎̦̞͓̮̐͑͐́̑͒̅́͠ ̵̢̝̪̘̈͆̃̀̄̑̓̍͝ ̸̤͍̦͆̒́ ̸̪͕̗̬̑ ̴͚̟̣͉͔͙̖̤̿́͗̐̉ ̴͉̙̟̾͌̆͊̒̅ ̵̮͂͌͒͘͜͠ ̸̠͇̫̲̮̦͉̑͋͑̊̋ ̵̨̛̰̼̩̟͈̭̖̑͑̀̿̔̊̀͜͜͠ᵉ̶̥̦͈͂̓̍͘̕͠ͅ ̴̳̎̋̀̂͒̕ ̴̨̢̢̩̻̜̖͚͍͍͋́̎ ̵͚̭̎͆̈ ̸̢͙͚̣̀̾ ̵̳̙͉̮̈͑̈́͌̈́͋͆̚ ̴̧̡̼̙͎̏͌̓ ̵̨̡̛͎͖̼͎͓͇̘̝̌̓͌̌͝ ̷̢̢̙͉͚̳̹̟̊͒̆̀̅͜ ̷̖̇͗̌́̓̋͝ ̶̥̈́͋̋͋̚͜ ̸̳̰͙̬̗̮͗͛̀́̎̎ ̶̜̉ ̸̧̨̟͖̻͉͙̳͚̈́̐̄̌̊̆ ̵̛̯̼̗̰̟̖͇̅̂̃̇͋̄̀͝ ̷̡̢̤̯͖̝͎̇͒̾̉̕͘͝ ̸̧̲̻̼̫̭̺̋͗̋͑͋̌͑͘͘͠ʳ̷̛͉̹̥̅͆̓͋͘͘ ̵̮͓̑͐̒̚͝ ̷̤̮̞̯̪̰͎͓̐͑͒̎͐̓͆̔͝ ̴̟̰̞̑̊͛͑͑̀́̃̔ ̷̙̻̗̪̹͍̠͚̰̝͆̀̄̈́̐̈́͂̓̒ ̴̡̛̖̪͂͌͘ ̵̨͉̮͉͉͔͒̀̕̚͝͠ͅ ̷̢̥̜̲̅̽͌̒̅̀͝ ̴̧̭̀͌ ̷̼͈͇̦̲̻̈́̑̔̇͌͛̓͠ͅⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ
"
Flap the Jax wrote:
I have to show some appreciation for this patch. "Fixed a common client crash" doesn't begin to cover it.

-Zero lag/desync issues. I can load into maps instantly, regardless of pack size (sextants, corrupted 6 mod, influence on map, etc. Even my cast on crit character doesn't experience framerate drop in dense packs and incursions. I can cyclone and leap slam without desyncing unto oblivion. Mastermind instance loads without practically infinite broken animations.

I could go on but I'll just say wow, thanks, holy crap, cool, awesome, sweet, perfect. PoE is AAA in my book if this kind of stability and seamless, fluid operation remains consistent.

Keep it up!

lol.... its better than the last patch that broke the game, but this patch in no way, shape, or form, is better than the previous patch.... still issues with crashing. obvious memory leaks causing performance issues. Still not rendering properly when loading into maps/zones. Cassia is still broken. Sirus fight is more messed up now than it was before with the random cloud spawning. Filters are still messed up when loading game. But yeah.... it's a AAA title with zero flaws... oh, and we're literally 1.5 months into the league and shit is still broken.

I mean cute fanboi feedback but no one here is really buying it. There are people who actually play the game and know better.
Last edited by iGAPEDu on Jan 27, 2020, 5:02:53 AM
All they need to do is go back to the patch where it had the crash plague and fix whatever caused that crash. The actual game-play of that patch was amazing (if you were not kicked instantly)

Right now it just seems like they reverted to the patch even before that which was plagues with lag and freezes on all instances, the sound doesn't even work for goodness sake.

C'mon guys - you said you were going to show us more love please fix this crap!
After doing a factory reset for my Xbox to fix the horried problems patch 3.9.2b-fix caused, I'm still experiencing crashes, the game takes ages to load, and the sound is incredibly buggy, looping over and over.

I'm done playing PoE until GGG fixes ALL the remaining problems on console.
Last edited by Murderxface on Jan 27, 2020, 7:16:50 PM
"
"
Flap the Jax wrote:

Keep it up!

lol.... its better than the last patch that broke the game, but this patch in no way, shape, or form, is better than the previous patch.... still issues with crashing. obvious memory leaks causing performance issues. Still not rendering properly when loading into maps/zones. Cassia is still broken. Sirus fight is more messed up now than it was before with the random cloud spawning. Filters are still messed up when loading game. But yeah.... it's a AAA title with zero flaws... oh, and we're literally 1.5 months into the league and shit is still broken.

I mean cute fanboi feedback but no one here is really buying it. There are people who actually play the game and know better.

Eh. Maybe it's the One X. Maybe the fact that I hard cycle my console helps. But in my experience it's been improved infinitely from the state it was even before the game breaking patch. Before now I'd been desyncing to death. No longer. Still.. must.. Praaaaaaaaaaise.

Edit: Oh and my loot filters work flawlessly now. Which was all I really wanted aside from not lagging out. *shrugs*
ⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ ̷̟̑̀̉̈́̽̈͐̂̈́̚ ̷̧͎̰̬̠͍̑̋͛͗̉̕̚ ̸̬͚̹̻̣͕̺̣̽͊̐ ̴̛̼͕̳͓͊̂͑̂̈́ ̷̛̳̜̠̭͒̈́̉͐̔͘͜͝ ̷̻͕̀̇ ̴̖̗̩̜͓̞̫̜̩̹̐̆̀̔̿͆͒̋͋̄ ̸̦̘̎̑̾͐̀̌͑̊̽̌ ̷̧̨̟̝͉͙̭͆́̈́̽̏͘ ̴̠̺̼̉͛͐̉̈́̒͆̎͝ ̶̡̻̫̦̩̟͖̄͑͛͊̿̈́̌͘͝ͅʷ̶̛̤̘̎̋̀̈́̇͌͋͘͜͝ ̸̧̛̬͈̫̐̈̃͝ ̸̧̢͕͙̖͍̣̯̝̞̅͐̈́ ̴̲̭͉̯̗̿̍͝ͅ ̴̦̺̄̑̇̈͛ ̷͇̼̱͋͋͒̓͆͆ ̸̱͚͕̪̭̹̜̙͒͘ ̸̪̊͌̏́̀̓̊̏̀ ̷̛͇̌̔̌͆́ ̵̥͗́͒́͋̇͒ ̵̧̼̖̘̝̹͉͛͆̆̎̎͑͘̕ ̸̨̰̲̯͆̒̔̽͌̑̾ ̸̟͚̯͓͠ ̶̣͔̉̂̂̈́̓̀́͑̕͘ ̷̧͇͇͎̥̜̗̖̤̀͌̈́͒̿ ̷̞̗͉̹̞̬͈̩͚̠͊̈́̎͑̒͝ ̴̛̮̭̞͉ ̵̧͇̌͐͑̄͋́̕͝ ̶̢̧͎͖̟͓̤̝͉̍̇̅͋̆͜ ̵͇̅̊̓͑͘͘͝ ̶̢̙̲̩̻̝̭̓̔͐̀̍͑͆̈́ ̸̼͉̟̥̠͌ ̸̳͇͇͖̥͇̈̉͆̌̊͒̀̚͝ ̷̻̖͙͈̦̼̟͈͙̹͐ ̴̜̯͙̜͛̓͋̐͛̿̇̚͘ ̴̢̧̺͉͕͎̠͌͗̓̀̈́̉̕̚͜ ̴̳̩̱̥̙͚̻̓͒͋ͅ ̸̡̧̭̭͔̱̮̯͗͌̆̃̂̾̿̚͝ͅ ̸̖̜̗͎̘̼̦̈́̋͂͐̈̀͘͜ ̶̞͔̞̟͂̍͒̅̏ͅ ̵̟̍̇̽̇̐ ̸̢̟̟̞̺͌ ̴̡̘̼̞̣̗̹̺̥̉̿̑͛͠ ̷̪̳͍͎̮̖͓̿͂̍̒̏̉͠ ̸̡͔̳̙̯̱̜͚͕̊̓͆̓̒̕ ̵̛̟̈̒̆͝͠ ̸̲͔͍̿͂͜ͅʰ̸̡̟̻̰͈͍͂̎́̒͐̊̀̕ ̸̮̩̱̘̪̣̰̐̽̍̀ ̷͙̣̲͊̌́̆̓̄̒͝ ̸̡̻̤̬̋̂́̍ ̴̨̺̫̠̦̹̝͇̌̍̂͠ ̶̧̹̰̭̗͈̘̤̜̂́̊̽́̕ͅ ̶̨̰̻̠̞̩͇̓͒̉̄ ̸͎̜̩̞̤͖̹̘̀͂̊ ̶͈̱̳̳̜̙̩̌ ̴̨̳̱̬̖͍̩̹͉̂̎̊͜͠͝ ̴̣̬̖̙̱͖̯̘̏̈ ̵̤̬̂̉͗́͌ ̴̢̢͎͔̗̂ ̵̱͙̐̿̒ ̶̡̡̭̲̗̭̀͜ ̷̩͕̳̖̟̠̾̉̌̆͊́͂̌̕͝ ̸̛̺̰͍͈̊ ̶͈̲͇̞͎̦̞͓̮̐͑͐́̑͒̅́͠ ̵̢̝̪̘̈͆̃̀̄̑̓̍͝ ̸̤͍̦͆̒́ ̸̪͕̗̬̑ ̴͚̟̣͉͔͙̖̤̿́͗̐̉ ̴͉̙̟̾͌̆͊̒̅ ̵̮͂͌͒͘͜͠ ̸̠͇̫̲̮̦͉̑͋͑̊̋ ̵̨̛̰̼̩̟͈̭̖̑͑̀̿̔̊̀͜͜͠ᵉ̶̥̦͈͂̓̍͘̕͠ͅ ̴̳̎̋̀̂͒̕ ̴̨̢̢̩̻̜̖͚͍͍͋́̎ ̵͚̭̎͆̈ ̸̢͙͚̣̀̾ ̵̳̙͉̮̈͑̈́͌̈́͋͆̚ ̴̧̡̼̙͎̏͌̓ ̵̨̡̛͎͖̼͎͓͇̘̝̌̓͌̌͝ ̷̢̢̙͉͚̳̹̟̊͒̆̀̅͜ ̷̖̇͗̌́̓̋͝ ̶̥̈́͋̋͋̚͜ ̸̳̰͙̬̗̮͗͛̀́̎̎ ̶̜̉ ̸̧̨̟͖̻͉͙̳͚̈́̐̄̌̊̆ ̵̛̯̼̗̰̟̖͇̅̂̃̇͋̄̀͝ ̷̡̢̤̯͖̝͎̇͒̾̉̕͘͝ ̸̧̲̻̼̫̭̺̋͗̋͑͋̌͑͘͘͠ʳ̷̛͉̹̥̅͆̓͋͘͘ ̵̮͓̑͐̒̚͝ ̷̤̮̞̯̪̰͎͓̐͑͒̎͐̓͆̔͝ ̴̟̰̞̑̊͛͑͑̀́̃̔ ̷̙̻̗̪̹͍̠͚̰̝͆̀̄̈́̐̈́͂̓̒ ̴̡̛̖̪͂͌͘ ̵̨͉̮͉͉͔͒̀̕̚͝͠ͅ ̷̢̥̜̲̅̽͌̒̅̀͝ ̴̧̭̀͌ ̷̼͈͇̦̲̻̈́̑̔̇͌͛̓͠ͅⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ
Last edited by Flap the Jax on Jan 30, 2020, 3:08:58 AM
Just wanted to say patch 3.9.2d fix a lot of serious problems on Xbox One. It was so bad that I wasn't able to play until this update (3.9.2d). So thank you GGG, load times are now 30 seconds instead of 5 mins and runs smoothly, audio/ music still loops but only lasts a few seconds instead of minutes.

You guys have my support again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info