wtf is with the lag...

fix your fucking game bethesda.
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2020, 8:26:53 AM
I know how you feel, i've lost 2 syndicate runs & 5 alva incursions because of this
"
itz TAXI wrote:

Another quality post. 10/10 Would read again.
"
"
itz TAXI wrote:

Another quality post. 10/10 Would read again.

You're dealing with an adult that actually wrote "Thank's for ruining my Christmas" and then in another thread they used the most generic forum phrase since the birth of the internet "You are complaining about my complaining" so what do you expect?

At this point i get a kick out of his/her post's tbh lol
He’s not wrong in saying this is Bethesda level of technical support/system performance. For every one thing they fix, they break three others then pretend like these new issues don’t exist. The lag in the last 48 hours has been literally unplayable.
I wonder how it is that I've been able to play just fine for literally the last 48 hours as well as several weeks and months prior to that 48 hours.
"
Totenreich wrote:
I wonder how it is that I've been able to play just fine for literally the last 48 hours as well as several weeks and months prior to that 48 hours.

This has been my experience as well and can only recall one really bad lag spike.
I feel like this league had been one of the best in regards to performance.
As of late, I've felt Metamorph had been a vast improvement over usual league launches on console, but I do have to admit that since the 3.9.2 patch, I have had a significant increase in lag. This is odd because I've had zero since the start of the league, until the patch.

I assumed it was on my end, but I'm keeping steady 30-40ms pings with the DC gateway, have had a tech out to check my connection, have even had my modem and router replaced, etc... Have found no issues. I have yet to run any other checks, but it is odd for me.

At times, especially the past couple of days, it had gotten severe enough that I simply logged off, which I usually will not do; I'll just deal with it. However, it has been near unplayable for me the past couple of days.

But it could just be me for some odd reason.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by R3SPAWN7045 on Jan 20, 2020, 10:25:48 AM
"
Totenreich wrote:

Yeah the OP is annoying but the issues are real.

Constant crashes. Sometimes 10 seconds into a map. Sometimes in town. Seems random.
[Removed by Support]
New issues after patch:

Crash within 10 seconds of logging in to any character

PEAK PERFORMANCE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info