3.12 VB Assassin Caster/Any spell | Crackling Lance 21M dps A8 Sirus down | Videos |

"
CaptSid wrote:

End of the day this depends on your budget, lets say you have militant faith + 2 vb + shavs and low life set up, minimally you are looking at 4-6mil true shaper dps excluding any form of shock calculation.

Will the damage be terrible if I ran the same setup just doing CI(Running arc not ball lightning)[/quote]

Running CI makes us not able to run as much auras, means we lose out on at least 1 big aura and probably flesh and stone and a herald possibly

Running arc, further gimps us because arc is actually mechanically terrible right now[/quote]
Can u recommend what auras to use as CI?[/quote]

I would go for wrath and fleshandstone as priority auras
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
are i am blind or i can't find 3.11 pastebin for Purifying Flame LL version in the guide
Please help :D and thanks
"
V_a_m_p_i_r_e wrote:
are i am blind or i can't find 3.11 pastebin for Purifying Flame LL version in the guide
Please help :D and thanks

Just updated in the 3.11 purifying flame pob
My Builds/Stream

Hi, i'm really enjoying this build in 3.11. It's my fist LL build that i can say is successful. The guide is well written too, as it was very easy to follow. But i have a question. I struggle to stay alive in red maps. I'm not sure if i need to play a certain way, or have more layers of defense, but the fear of dying quickly is always there. I have 7k ES with decent gear. My question is, is there anything i can do to be a bit tankier? Thank you for a reply in advance!
Figured it out
Last edited by rocksalt1999 on Jul 19, 2020, 6:12:57 PM
"
MrTechnicall wrote:
Hi, i'm really enjoying this build in 3.11. It's my fist LL build that i can say is successful. The guide is well written too, as it was very easy to follow. But i have a question. I struggle to stay alive in red maps. I'm not sure if i need to play a certain way, or have more layers of defense, but the fear of dying quickly is always there. I have 7k ES with decent gear. My question is, is there anything i can do to be a bit tankier? Thank you for a reply in advance!

Would say you will need flat ES gear on almost all your items, % ES is great but it cant beat flat ES on gear for our current passive tree

Also, you have some gear in your set up that has unmaximized ES, like your belt, rerolling implicit shouldnt be too expensive

Throwing 20 tempering catalyst on amulet is a great idea too

Wise oak is a form of defense for us, being able to get elemental penetration on lightning and possibly take less damage from either fire or cold or both damage is pretty important. I would take a wise oak in asap.
OR, i will replace your silver flask with an actual critrolled cinderswallow with high ES on kill

Every tiny bit of min maxing matters to get more ES, and i would say you should be having some mana issues here and there considering that your flask is vastly lower tiered compared to the best one

On the other hand i feel like you arent maxing out your dps potential

Clarity aura is simply trash for any builds other than high mana/agnostic/mom builds. Not using zealotry over clarity is a big dps hit, we run low life set up just so we can run 2 big auras(50%) ontop of our survivability auras(flesh and stone/discipline). I would do the switch immediately to zealotry just so you can kill things much faster
Un-level precision, keep it at level 1, take out clarity, throw in zealotry

Take out inspiration support, throw in controlled destruction, we dont care about saving mana and not using it to the maximum potential, just have an enduring eternal mana flask

Your arcane surge is under levelled, level it as much as your single dash mana cost, this should be level 5-6ish. Again, every bit counts in red maps/end game, we gotta squeeze the juice out of everything to min max to be able to do stuff comfortably
My Builds/Stream

Thank you for the reply! I wasn't aware of how important flat ES was, i thought % and flat were just about the same in terms of stats. I was also experimenting with Curse on Hit and Herald of Ice, i do like the instant application of all curses but you are right, not using Zealotry is a big dps hit. The only way to get a Herald to work with Curse on Hit was to take out a 50% aura, but like you said it's just not as good. I will go over my gear and fix all points you brought up! Thank you again!
Last edited by MrTechnicall on Jul 20, 2020, 9:54:57 AM
"
MrTechnicall wrote:
Thank you for the reply! I wasn't aware of how important flat ES was, i thought % and flat were just about the same in terms of stats. I was also experimenting with Curse on Hit and Herald of Ice, i do like the instant application of all curses but you are right, not using Zealotry is a big dps hit. The only way to get a Herald to work with Curse on Hit was to take out a 50% aura, but like you said it's just not as good. I will go over my gear and fix all points you brought up! Thank you again!

Storm brand curse on hit is pretty consistent, we really dont need curses on normal mobs, they melt when they touch your balls
My Builds/Stream

Ye for sure lol. I fixed everything i could, and i completed a t16 map without dying once. Felt pretty good! Now i just need to farm up some currency and get those luxury upgrades going!

I have militant faith, 2 x energy from within and a 2 x zealotry mod watchers eye and a thread of hope but keep dying to bosses....map clear is fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info