[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

you should write some pros/cons of the build aswell as cost of the build. most builds have this info
Last edited by rezzet on Jan 21, 2020, 2:23:34 PM
how do you sustain your mana without clarity watcher's eye?
"
you should write some pros/cons of the build aswell as cost of the build. most builds have this info

I probably wont do a pros/cons.
There is diffrent options in the guide, budget, mid tier, high tier, so it all depends on how much you want to spent on the build.

"
how do you sustain your mana without clarity watcher's eye?

Take a mana leech node.
POB doesn't count well the dmg. What is your experience about minimal damage for T14-16 mapping? My build plan has 90K dmg by POB.
"
POB doesn't count well the dmg. What is your experience about minimal damage for T14-16 mapping? My build plan has 90K dmg by POB.

You can check out my Budget version video, i would say that is the minimal dmg you need.
Thanks! I will watch it in the evening.

I'm going to throw two handed maces because it's fun. :D
Hi man thanks for the build ! i want to try this but idk how to follow your skills points like 0-40 40-60 can you guide me ? thanks !
"
Thanks! I will watch it in the evening.

I'm going to throw two handed maces because it's fun. :D

Two handed maces?
If thats your thing, go ahead :D

"
Hi man thanks for the build ! i want to try this but idk how to follow your skills points like 0-40 40-60 can you guide me ? thanks !

Depends on what weapons you are leveling with.
If you going for swords, go for the sword circle on the right side.
Take impale notes at lvl 31, then take whatever you prefer after that.
Last edited by Xe0z on Jan 22, 2020, 10:07:10 AM
Ok thanks ! yes im going to focus sword !
"
Ok thanks ! yes im going to focus sword !

Np!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info