Arctic Armour

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2022, 10:30:08 AM
Hope this skill is good, interested in making an arctic armour / molten shell / tempest shield build.

Also I'm impressed I posted only a second after rory, according to the forum time stamp.
Last edited by Lionguild on Mar 19, 2013, 9:59:11 PM
Aye, I hope it scales well; the mana-cost-over-time is a nice variation to mana reservation mechanics. Hoping to maybe try this out sometime.

EDIT: uh oh, flat damage reduction. Don't know how optimal this will work.

Actually, this would be exceptionally strong against puncture if that does physical damage and the damage reduction applies to the ticks.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
Last edited by Spikey00 on Mar 19, 2013, 10:20:40 PM
I'd like to know if it's possible to blood magic it so it drains life instead of mana.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
So i have a BM Cyclone duelist. Looks like I may grab this skill really quick and toss it on him. The boost to cyclone + arctic armor slowing enemies sounds like a Cyclone of winter.
IGN: Oryas or iicycloneii or Leveiup
Skill link pls
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC

Does not function with Blood Magic. Quite disappointed actually :/
Darn, I'm not first.
THIS SKILL SUCKS! I QUIT POE AND FIND BETTER GAME!
Seriously, I am looking forward to trying it out soon.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
How did you get that so quickly? I'm still patching.
How can it NOT work with Blood Magic? If you have the keystone, what does this skill then drain, if not life?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Can't use with blood magic. Worthless.
IGN - DiscoBadger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info