[3.10] Dominating Blow Guardian | 8k+ EHP | Start to Endgame | 7M+ DPS |

"
BoukenJima wrote:
Thanks!

Could you explain what Desecrate is used for in this build in both versions? I figured in 3.9 it was for Flesh Offering but now, is it just to create zombies?

The Devouring Diadem uses corpses to heal back ES, so this is to create corpses for us to heal off of in bosses or even just maps if there is no bodies around to heal us.
This build archetype is definitely disgustingly strong as it works on limited links, no required items, and can build defenses without sacrificing damage.

I've gone SSF for the 1st time ever and with this build I'm progressing into yellow maps nicely.

Anyone playing or played this before who has experience in SSF i'd love to hear your thoughts about how i can target or craft upgrades. Working on a 5/6 link body armor right now as I had a Belly of the Beast drop, its only a 300 health upgrade though, I think we can find better stuff eventually for the build.

Appreciate any and all feedback and help, thanks!
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
This build archetype is definitely disgustingly strong as it works on limited links, no required items, and can build defenses without sacrificing damage.

I've gone SSF for the 1st time ever and with this build I'm progressing into yellow maps nicely.

Anyone playing or played this before who has experience in SSF i'd love to hear your thoughts about how i can target or craft upgrades. Working on a 5/6 link body armor right now as I had a Belly of the Beast drop, its only a 300 health upgrade though, I think we can find better stuff eventually for the build.

Appreciate any and all feedback and help, thanks!

I haven't played SSF yet with this build I am working on a new build currently in SSF HC so, for me looking at your links and build you can utilize a more defensive state to this build not using all the auras and empowering the HoP minions more, but it also sways away from the identity of this build. Either way cheers if you can make a build similar to mine fit for you in SSF
I was wondering, how do you keep the zombies alive in your 3.10 version? I already got them on 20% quality and linked to Meat Shield but they pretty much die instantly in red maps.
Last edited by BoukenJima on Mar 24, 2020, 4:35:39 AM
path of building paste bin

just wanted to let ya know that your paste bin isn't importing

never mind this just updated path of building and it does work.
Last edited by RestroShen on Mar 26, 2020, 8:09:29 PM
u have a passive tree? lol
"
u have a passive tree? lol

pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info