[3.9] Dominating Blow + HoP Guardian - 8M dps

Have any videos, by chance?
"
Brodrick2527 wrote:
Have any videos, by chance?

Nope, sorry.
Really wanting to play a Dominating Blow build and there just aren’t many guides out there. I’m terrible at creating my own builds, so I rely on build guides.

How’s the clear speed for this build? Would you recommend this for trying to clear the end game? For delving? Thanks for any insight!
"
Brodrick2527 wrote:
Really wanting to play a Dominating Blow build and there just aren’t many guides out there. I’m terrible at creating my own builds, so I rely on build guides.

How’s the clear speed for this build? Would you recommend this for trying to clear the end game? For delving? Thanks for any insight!

For clear speed, it is not cyclone speed but it still feels fast, if you spam leap slam and convocation.

I had no issue running T16 maps with this build. I did not try uber elder and shaper, but it is capable of doing normal Shaper and Elder.

As for delving, this league I was able to reach depth ~230, but then I got tired of the league and stopped.

But, this is more of a league starter. It does not require that much of an investment to get good DPS out of this build. There are way stronger builds out there for end game.
Last edited by Crazyjacan on Feb 9, 2020, 12:59:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info