MAGIC FIND (Quantity / Rarity). What you need to know

So does the Infernal Blow explosion benefit from the rarity/quantity?
IGN: Smegacore
bump
IGN: Smegacore
Culling Strike (Mark already stated this will be fixed to work in the future, I believe it NOW works but I'm not 100% certain)

So I have a concern about this part.

I used Arc + iiq + iir + culling strike with my summoner build. So am I actually getting the iiq/iir benefit or not? It's hard to tell. And it also seems that on rare monsters culling strike doesn't work at times? It seems like I'm still hitting them a lot of times when it's clear they have less than 10% health.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
battled wrote:
So does the Infernal Blow explosion benefit from the rarity/quantity?

Same question.
At some point everyone will realize this is a necro and the OP is from over a year ago
my fire farmer was sad when i found out damage over time burning didnt effect his iq gem.

I still use him. I just try to get the last hit with the fireballs n not a dot blast.
Smoother than Smooth.
For those interested, the culling strike on power siphon is still not working with either IIQ or IIR.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
In addition, degen effects applying modifiers causes issues because if there are multiple degen effects on a monster, there's no way to say which one it died to, as they're all applying simultaneously.

i just wonder if a monster is killed by multiple degen effects applied from different players, how do you currently assign the kill to a player?

edit:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Attaching on-kill drop modifiers would probably mean adding them in another (de)buff for as long as the degen lasted, which would allow them to stack from multiple degens, which would be imbalanced.

what is the problem of just evaluating the first on-kill-drop-modifier when a monster died and ignore the others?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 2, 2013, 11:13:17 AM
In other words: If you Use Fireball, which is the first spell given, you are screwed, retire your character now and start a new one that isnt by design gimped and useless mid-endgame.

This is so dumb i will not accept any excuses and/or reasoning as to why it's not working.

Might as well remove ele prolif and burning from the game. That would cut your dps in half but then again whats the point of killing if youre not gona get anything from it. Because in the end all you need is gear, theres no reason to make you want to go forward like more act, story or higher difficulty. Maps exist for farming purpose only and raising xp so you can farm higher level maps for better gear. How could GGG miss that their game is all about farming and then make the very first spell given useless at that...

Yes im mad! I didnt do my research before i made a fire witch to farm in anarchy as my first char because who would think ggg would outcast the first spell given to new people. When i found out i was getting no drop from big mobs when i let the burning do the work i came to the forum to find this!
You still get all the rarity from your gear, just not from the skill gem.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info