[3.9] - VOC's ENDGAME BANE OCCULTIST- 200+ EX BUDGET- 3.8 MIL SHAPER DPS W/ BANE - EZ SIRIUS FARMER

THIS GUIDE IS A FORK ON HOW TO PROGRESS MY BASE BANE BLOOM BUILD AND PUMP 200 + EXALTS INTO IT TO MIN MAX THE DAMAGE FOR FUN AND PROFIT

NOTE: I have made this guide as a separate / stand alone ENDGAME guide to my BANE BLOOM guide. If you are looking for a league starter guide check out my other guide linked in the spoiler below, it can do all T16 content through Metas/Guardians/Shaper for a total build investment of 5-10 exalts.

HERE IS THE LINK TO MY ORIGINAL CHEAP GUIDE

IF YOU HAVE 100+ EX TO BLOW AND LOVE BANE READ ON !

SHAPER DPS CALC FROM POB

HERE IS THE LINK TO MY POB AS OF 01/12/2020

LINK TO PASSIVE TREE

QUICK OVERVIEW OF GEAR

Spoiler

IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
Last edited by Jentry on Jan 12, 2020, 6:47:23 PM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2020, 11:30:11 PM
DETAILED GEAR BREAKDOWN WITH LINKS TO TRADE SEARCHES
Cost Estimates are as of 01/12/2020 in Metamorph League

HELMET: (Cost 2-4 Exalted)

Scales damage off %Maximum ES and % Mana in tree allows us to put Hunter's Gambit Annoint on our amulet instead of Tranquility. The optimal enchant is Despair 30% effect, slightly less optimal is 40% Bane Damage

LIVESEARCH FOR HELMET

CHEST: (Cost 7-50 Exalted)

The chest is our most critical component of this build. It gives our primary skill BANE +6 levels, this is the root from which all of our damage scales. for the chest you can look for + 1 to level of socketed gems, +2 to level of socketed duration gems, +2 to level of socketed aoe gems, and +2 to level of socketed curse gems, the ideal colors are RBBBGG
LIVESEARCH FOR CHEST

The trick to getting this chest cheap is just live searching it, you can use slightly less optimal colors in the beginning if you must and alternate curses or other supports such as Awakened Controlled Destruction, until you get the optimal colors

SHIELD: (Cost 17-22 Exalted)

Atziri's Reflection gives us UNAFFECTED BY CURSES, this allows us to use our belt for free Pain Attunement, and allows us to ignore all curse aspects (we can cap res at 75 76 76 because we don't worry about ele weakness), the curse effect is huge, all around amazing item.
LIVESEARCH FOR SHIELD

Main Hand (Cost 7 - 35 Exalted

You want a wand with at least 33 MULTIPLIER TO DOT/CDOT, you also want 80+ Spell Damage, and room for modding the Arcane Surge Mod. This wand is pretty easy to SELF-CRAFT for around 10 EX (less if your lucky)
LIVESEARCH FOR WAND

Boots (Cost 2 Exalted)

We want Windshriek with the 10% MoveSpeed enchant. The AOE is huge, the +1 curse is needed.
LIVESEARCH FOR BOOTS

Gloves (Cost 1-3 Exalted)

The commandment of spite trigger is very nice quality of life, look for gloves with a good roll. These gloves are necessary for the added curse and to trigger cast FOUR of our FIVE curses.
LIVESEARCH FOR GLOVES

Belt (Cost 1-3 Exalted)

This belt gives us free PAIN ATTUNEMENT prerequisite which is 30% more multiplier, our shield negates the downsides as we ignore vulnerability
LIVESEARCH FOR BELT

RING- Mark of the Shaper with Resist Corruption (Cost 1-5 Exalted)

This ring gives us a HUGE dps boost when we satisfy its requirements, and it makes us stun immune to all spell hits
LIVESEARCH FOR RING

SHAPER + ELDER RING (Self Craft for 4-6 Exalted)

This ring is SELF CRAFTED with an AWAKENER ORB you get one ELDER ring with Tier 1 Warlord Mark on hit and one SHAPER ring with T1 Spell Damage and combine them with AWAKENER ORB (Making sure they are there is ONLY ONE influence mod on each ring first) - The Resulting Ring keeps these TWO mods and REFORGES RANDOMLY the remaining mods. HAVING BOTH A SHAPER AND ELDER RING SATISFIES BOTH TRIGGERS OF THE MARK OF THE SHAPER. (Link me your ring when you make it, I always like to see the outcomes of Awakener Orbs)

+1 Int/Chaos Gems, T1 CHAOS DOT MULTI Amulet (Self Crafted for 4-6 Exalted)

To craft this neck you take an Elder Amulet with T1 CHAOS DOT MULTI and a Hunter Amulet with +1 to all Intelligence Skill Gems and combine them with an Awakener Orb. Then you Annoint with Hunters Gambit. You can also try to buy one of these pre-made, but you generally get a much better one if you self craft with Awakener Orb. Again make sure the two base amulets only have ONE influence mod each before using the Awakener Orb. and again Link me what you make, I like to see them.

FLASKS
Blood of Karui (1 EX)

Bottled Faith (12-14 EX) - VERY CRITICAL TO BUILD

Perfect Rumis (1-2 EX)

CinderSwallow 3%3%3% with STUN AVOIDANCE AND MOVE SPEED (2-4 EX)

Speed Flask (60c)

Three Generic Jewels with %Damage > 10% + ES% + Resists + CHAOS DOT MULTI (1-5 EX PER JEWEL)

LIVE SEARCH FOR JEWELS

CHAOS DOT MULTI WATCHERS EYE (10-50 EX)

Try to find one with other Maleovalence, Discipline, Zealotry, Haste, or Clarity benifits as the second aura we run is somewhat flexible, if you get a gucci Watchers Eye it could influence you to run a different second aura over Zealotry

LIVE SEARCH FOR WATCHERS EYE

CLOISTERED MILITANT FAITH WITH AREA DAMAGE AND ELE RES (5-12 EX)

This jewel gives us IMMUNITY TO ELEMENTAL AIELMENTS with 30% to all Ele Res and 60% Area Damage - it is critical to our build
Spoiler

You buy one with the right two devotion stats and divine it until it fits in the Witch Area (IDEAL) or the right side of the tree (LESS IDEAL) // NOTE: Currently the DPS boost for this jewel does not show in POB

LIVESEARCH FOR THE BASE YOU NEED TO ROLL
IGN @VOC

Last edited by Jentry on Jan 12, 2020, 6:39:28 PM
THIS SECTION WILL FOCUS ON THE GEM LINKS FOR THE BUILD
The Budget for gems in this build is 30-45 EX to get high quality / leveled versions of the gems

THE MAIN DAMAGE LINKS IN THE CHEST ARE;

You can alternate

THE OTHER FOUR CURSES ARE TRIGGERED IN THE GLOVES

I GET INFUSION FROM BLIGHT/VAAL BLIGHT

In the Wand or Shield you want Wither Totem (20% of boss dps)

In the wand or the Shield you want your 2 auras

In the boots I put my CWD Portal Gem, I am squishy and like to not even look at the maps I roll, sometimes I get one shot, no big deal, I just hop back in the map at the same place I was

This is just a quality of life thing.
You self cast the golem.

IGN @VOC

Last edited by Jentry on Jan 12, 2020, 6:59:04 PM
THIS SECTION WILL DISCUSS PLAYSTYLE AND FEATURE VIDEOS OF THE BUILD

VIDEO - SHAPER KILL WITH JUST BANE
IGN @VOC

Last edited by Jentry on Jan 12, 2020, 7:04:29 PM
THIS SECTION WILL ANSWER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESITONS
IGN @VOC

Last edited by Jentry on Jan 12, 2020, 7:01:09 PM
RESERVED final
IGN @VOC

Hey, guys,
thank you for your post.
I'm playing a Bane character and I was following your character on poe Ninja, so I'm very glad you decided to talk more about it on the forum.

A nice section would be to know which item/node would be priority for the switch from low budget build to end game build.
How are you applying the area damage to Bane?
Thanks for advice on ring crafting. Mine turned out ok.

https://web.poecdn.com/image/Art/2DItems/Rings/VermillionRing.png?scale=1&w=1&h=1&v=e8863138cb02f3f0ea1756cd74398fe4

woops linked it incorrectly. Never bother to link in forums till today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info