LL Pyro Mines Max Block/Spell Block with ES on Block -13.2 Mil DPS- Destroy anything in your path!

"
Hi Ryver, How did the build use 6 activated auras in the game? The mana reserve does not allow you to do this. In your video there is harold ash, summor skitterbots, discipline, precision, zealotry and elemental weakness!

congratulations and hug

5 auras, ele weakness is a curse thats get triggered through "trigger a socketed spell when u use a skill" craft on the weapon
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
I am using a Lvl 20 blood magic which I link to 2 auras to use life instead of mana along with the reduced mana reserved nodes.
can i have your passive tree please ?? :)

Edit: sorry, im an idiot, didnt realize the link.
Last edited by luchard on Mar 27, 2020, 12:24:39 PM
Can this still be converted into 3.11?
Yes, and it would be much cheaper. I am currently running group money runs and do not have time at this time to do so, but message me for any questions. Glancing blows nodes and possibly cluster jewels will do the trick.
Hello! I think Kiloava was removed (though it's still a legacy variant apparently), so if we didn't get the gem prior to 3.11, what should we use in it's place?

Thanks!
You can go down the left side of the tree and throw a thread of hope in near templar elemental nodes, and if you get the right size it will save you like 8 travel nodes.
I'll check that out, thank you!
For Glancing Blows node, sorry I was rushed when I wrote that.
I played this build this season, I crafted most of the gear myself it's pretty easy with harvest crafts and i'm pretty much unkillable.

Here is the pob, be sure to have the forked one:
https://pastebin.com/bPh9ENz8
You can ask me question in game: InoX
Enjoy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info