[3.9] CoC Ice Nova Build - Assasin Shadow - Metamorph - Path of Exile 3.9

"
djemdge wrote:
Hi there,

I've been using CoC Ice Nova build for quite a while now and I always follow the Increase cooldown recover 14% and stick to below 7.5 aps on cyclone. But upon seeing your PoB, you have 8.78 aps on your cyclone. Does that 7.5 aps below on cyclone really true? I mean, they say that going above that would affect DPS. May I have you insight on this. Thanks sir and more power.

Yes my aps little bit high I should have get more cooldown recovery speed.
"
mehmetbozlak wrote:
"
SantiagoDraco wrote:
I've seen a couple of these builds now and for the most part they have under 14% cooldown recovery. Is this by design or would having a higher percentage be better (or worse?)

Thanks!

More cooldown recovery would be better.

Great, thanks!
Are you using the Glorious Vanity in your build? I'm having trouble figuring out how to tell what the jewel will do, ie what the seed does and how to know if you have the "right" seed value.

Thanks!
"
SantiagoDraco wrote:
Are you using the Glorious Vanity in your build? I'm having trouble figuring out how to tell what the jewel will do, ie what the seed does and how to know if you have the "right" seed value.

Thanks!

Yes sir i am using Glorious Vanity with Doryani variant. Corrupted Soul is the important keystone that we are looking for. You need to put the jewel in socket and check if you have that. I have a video about the build you can see where to put jewel: https://youtu.be/gZ91rQ3riL0
Hey, loving the build so far!

Im a noob build maker so i usually follow guides when i try a new archetype so i have a question about the tree. In PoB you have taken MoM and explosive runes for brand damage. As far as im aware this build doesn't use any brands and the free mana after auras is sub 30, so could you enlighten me on the choices there please.
"
W4tchMeChange wrote:
Hey, loving the build so far!

Im a noob build maker so i usually follow guides when i try a new archetype so i have a question about the tree. In PoB you have taken MoM and explosive runes for brand damage. As far as im aware this build doesn't use any brands and the free mana after auras is sub 30, so could you enlighten me on the choices there please.

Hey dude i am using Glourios Vanity Timeless Jewel and this jewel corrupts nodes on tree. I have a video about this build you can see better there: https://youtu.be/gZ91rQ3riL0 at 12:02
Last edited by mehmetbozlak on Jan 20, 2020, 5:35:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info