3.9.2 Patch Notes

Finally I can beat Sirus. Lol
The memory leak still persists for me actually but it's not as fast. Windows 7
So long do we need to wait bewteen using tanes lab?
It was perfect and then u changed it, why?
I played three hours with the memory rock steady at about 9GB (out of 16). No issues during play at all. Fabulous. Thanks.

But, when I alt tab out of the game it crashed and closed the game. I did not snap a pic of the message, but if it happens again I will.

Excellent patch!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Fixed the incorrect Atlas quest information being shown after migrating a character.

not fixed for newly made (or old Standard) characters.

memory leak is worse now (about 20%) - on windows 10.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jan 9, 2020, 8:37:30 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:

memory leak is worse now (about 20%) - on windows 10.

Confirmed. Yesterday Poe just freeze my pc entirely and windows get some damage cause of sudden lack of memory, just restart 2 times at starting. Today i have crash with some new notifications. VERY BAD.... And those who make applause on first page go to game and test new changes or clap your hand to your face.
Last edited by greezly2 on Jan 9, 2020, 8:56:12 PM
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I played three hours with the memory rock steady at about 9GB (out of 16). No issues during play at all. Fabulous. Thanks.

But, when I alt tab out of the game it crashed and closed the game. I did not snap a pic of the message, but if it happens again I will.

Excellent patch!

Some rendering message? It happens when i Alt tab to Desktop only.
Well i don't know what did you guys fix but memory leak and crash continues and at this point i don't even have the urge to play.
Awesome fixes!

When can us standard players start to use our map stash tabs? Legacy maps with this new Atlas setup are a waste.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Memory leak still persists on win 10, did a couple maps, pc started to freeze, mobs and itens began to take forever to load (leading to a bunch of deaths thanks to invisible mobs), not to mention I'm on 32gb ddd4, so yeah, nice patch I suppose?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info