3.9.2 Patch Notes

"
DoubleFloat wrote:

I've read this one over and over and I don't seem to get it...
What's so hard about moving all maps to inventory, updating them by selling them, converting the empty tab and putting the updated maps back in?! It's obviously far from comfortable, but on the other hand it's not worth complaining about, I rather just shook my head and played on.

Why do you go out of your way to defend this broken mess. Poe isn't your mom, wait, is it?
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
DoubleFloat wrote:

What's so hard about moving all maps to inventory, updating them by selling them, converting the empty tab and putting the updated maps back in?! It's obviously far from comfortable, but on the other hand it's not worth complaining about, I rather just shook my head and played on.

Why do you go out of your way to defend this broken mess. Poe isn't your mom, wait, is it?

Defending the game would mean providing reasons for liking its current state, which I didn't do. Instead I questioned myself why people complain about a broken part of the game, when a workaround is available.
Complaining is always easy, although it neither helps the developer nor the players. I rather prefer some self-help, when available.
Last edited by DoubleFloat on Jan 12, 2020, 11:57:21 PM
"
DoubleFloat wrote:
"
Ramooh wrote:
"
la_jej wrote:
And the premium map stash fix in standard ? (map stash we payed....)
Fix coming next year ?

Basically haven't played this season because of the broken map tab. I'm beginning to understand why everyone says standard players are second class citizens in POE. Definitely will think twice before spending more money on the game.

i did just that,spent about 2 hours vendoring countless maps and upgrading them to new tiers cause i dont have space to stash about 2000 maps.
i've had it waiting for the patch.
this one's on you,ggg.
I really hope you guys can find out the memory leak bug. Windows 7, can't play the game for for almost a month now. I can't face my depression head on, please give me my favorite game back.
"
Fischguts wrote:
I really hope you guys can find out the memory leak bug. Windows 7, can't play the game for for almost a month now. I can't face my depression head on, please give me my favorite game back.

Strange last patch fixed the memory leak for me in both os (win7 and 10).
[/quote]i did just that,spent about 2 hours vendoring countless maps and upgrading them to new tiers cause i dont have space to stash about 2000 maps.
i've had it waiting for the patch.
this one's on you,ggg.[/quote]

You should run those 2,000 maps, get 1,000,000 favour three years later, then you'll be 1/30th of your way to a cool hideout GGG likes to showcase Kappa
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
"
Fischguts wrote:

Strange last patch fixed the memory leak for me in both os (win7 and 10).

Not really. For the most part yes but in Shaper's realm Shock and Horror leaked 2 gbs and crashed this joke of a game.
By the way it's been leaking for years, I knew that temple with breach and legion means at least one crash due to all memory leaked so I had to restart somewhere halfway through. Then around syndicate it was fixed but the lagfest that betrayal was whew. In a couple of patches they brought leaks back + lagfest. And only after insane leaks that even boys with 16-32 gb ram could really notice did they start lazily looking into it. Fast forward to 2020 middle of January.
That's the problem with poe: the core is rotten and broken and ggg add gems, uniques, mtx. The feature of disabling sound to improve performance by 50%+ is pure gold.
"
greezly2 wrote:

You talking about Poe?

No. Im talking about all those ppl who had ondly advide during memorey leaks riots "change win 7 to win 10).
Awesome.
I switched from playing the game through steam to the standalone client for PoE and my performance has increased a lot. Game is actually playable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info