3.9 JUGG CAUSTIC ARROW another unorthadox build

Very fun build. Tanky and fast. Mapping with it is a breeze. Unfortunately severely lacks single target damage unless you invest heavily on gear. I gave it a try and your version was by far the most interesting one.

I'm afraid I'm going to switch to the boring molten strike version.
I already have all the gear required, just need gems.

Thx again for the great guide.
Thanks!

You can get 1-1.5m with a reasonable budget. Before this league that would be quite good single target but now everything has a ton more life. I have still completed all bosses deathless with relative ease. Shaper only takes about 6 minutes. Elder is about the same. Uber elder is 10 minutes. I still consider that to be quick considering how tanky the build is.
Last edited by Killertortilla on Jan 13, 2020, 12:06:02 AM
Hi, i'm playing this build and need to know the number of timeless jewel. I tried some numbers, nothing so far =(
The number won't really help. Timeless jewels are trial and error. There are a few other places you can put the jewel if my spot doesn't work. It would take more divines than exist in the league to get my exact number. You can also get much better ones than mine if you keep trying. The most important thing is the divine flesh, anything on top of that is just a bonus.
LF to some vids :D!!!
Where's the passive skill tree?
passives are in the POB link, you can also look at my character, profile is public (CatastrophicCompression). I can't upload videos at the moment because I'm on Australian internet so it'd take 6 years to make them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info