[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hello, I have 6,99 APS with cyclone, this mean i need more than a 14% of CDR with any item?

I dont have onslaught or frenzy charges.

My APS is always 6,99.

Thanks for help!
"
Imajohnation wrote:
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
Enjoying the CI version so far just added a cluster jewel to get to 100% crit :) cleared all content so far except for maven and the feared.

thinking of getting a circle of fear with frostbite on hit.

PoB for those that want it https://pastebin.com/XQASG8D1

Killed maven now the damage is insane and i basicly just popped everything and 100-0 her in the phases

Gz! If you don't mind, would you kindly tell us how are you able to craft those shield and helm?

the shield i just bought.

The Helm i got super lucky, i bought the redeemer base with the enchant for 4 ex, spammed about 40 dense fossils and got 2 t1 ES rolls T1 cold res and some random tier accuracy, i then removed the accuracy roll with harvest and slammed aug cold modifier and hit -res to nearby then i slammed t1 accuracy with aug attack modifier and hit t1 on the first slam.
If I'm going with the life based dual wield build what would you take out of your gem setup for your movement skill? Should I take 2 out of vortex and just run second chance and dash? Should I just keep bonechill on there? I also feel that the ice golem is giving me a significant crit boost, when should I get rid of it? I am currently level 87 in ritual and loving the build, thank you for your time.
Have question - CI uses double curse frostbite and assasins mark. But i dont see any +1 curse at PoB. Am i missing something ?
"
ryan_MD wrote:
Is it okay if i prefer "Ambush and Assassinate" over "Mistwalker"?

It's perfectly ok, I'm running A&A as we speak. That 20% Cull is a very nice QOL.
"
sta1n wrote:
Have question - CI uses double curse frostbite and assasins mark. But i dont see any +1 curse at PoB. Am i missing something ?

Awakened hextouch @lvl5 grants to apply an additional curse
"
sta1n wrote:

No, CI doesn't obligatorily use double curse.

The PoB or profile you looked to happens to use it, but the vast majority of CI users do not use dual curses.
IGN: Cyanyx

Crafted this helm. Going to focus on my shield next
i was doing the life version of the build, here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/dHZ9qAVc

what would be the next update?
thx.
Hello hello, having mana regen or leech problems sometimes while running maps with HH. Do I miss something or am I just spamming too much ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info