[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

hi kami i'm still pretty new of the game and i read your detailed guide and i like it so much :)
i started building that atm i have just a basic gear with less energy shield (8k) and less spell block chance .
the build work as well with basic gear but now i am starting to upgrade any item.

i started from hubris helmet with delve crafting and i am following your indication but...
150 try and nothing similar to your helmet... its normal or i wrong anything?
Hi again! Tell me after i reach coldown recovery more 52% which APS should I aim for? In terms of, 10 APS will be enough or the more the better?
Started putting together gear today for this build after getting completely destroyed by metamorphs and bosses with a glass cannon life version. It's working well even with only 7,500 ES and no ES on hit WE so far.

I ended up crafting my gear halfway before realizing that I couldn't use Tailwind without 52% CDR so I'm stuck until I craft new gear. The damage is still decent though I can't complain.

"
nashatayka wrote:
Hi again! Tell me after i reach coldown recovery more 52% which APS should I aim for? In terms of, 10 APS will be enough or the more the better?

I assume based on the guide that you should get as close to it without going over so you maximize your procs.
"
I assume based on the guide that you should get as close to it without going over so you maximize your procs.

ok thx)
Then I have to forge my Cospri by 14% and my APS will be 10.08 this is great.
By the way, I also switched to this build from the build with 2 Cospri and now I just enjoy it, I kill the virus with my eyes closed with one hand on 8 awakening) the cards and morphs are fine, well, a little more damage to the solo goal ... But then it would be completely POG POG POG
Just finished killing Sirus level 8. I died one time because my poor management of the beam mechanic, but can be done 100% deathless.

Mapping with this build is EZ game. While single target damage is sometimes good and sometimes really bad (mod maps maybe?), overall it's nice. I killed Elder and Shaper guardians deathless.

And all this without having Awakened CoC (more attack speed = more damage), and also without Watcher's Eye (I have the cheap one with ES on hit but I need one level more to unlock a socket slot).

Overall pretty nice build but expensive to get to endgame.
Could someone please help me.

never done a COC ice nova build before but im level 83 and after getting most of the gear, i still have very low Effective crit. Pob shows effective crit at 25%

Could someone tell me the main sources of increase in crit chance for this build? or look at my character and help me out please!

Thanks!
so currently my APS is 8.4 and only have 20% CDR on belt. I need to drop some attack speed to get under the 7.5 mark correct?

So basically I just cant use onslaught flask because even with slowed attack speed weapon i am at 7.99
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Last edited by kmaldona on Jan 17, 2020, 4:41:03 PM
Got my APS right but my dps still seems lacking.

Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Why do we take inspiration over awakened cold damage or awakened ele focus?
I have two options:

37% CDR with headhunter and < 7.5 aps
57% CDR with crystal belt and < 10 aps

what would you recommend for mapping? I've never played a CoC build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info