[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
todnesser wrote:
"
jujuqt wrote:

So the cooldown recovery speed from awakened cast on critical strike does affect the skill gems including the skill gems socketed into Cospri's? So I do hit the 14% break point for all skill gems? This is very relieving to know, thank you for the explanation.

That's not what I tried to explain, it does not affect the CDR of gems linked in your cospris BUT CoC/Cospri's alternates spells, which means if you have more than 1 gem in your cospris, you don't need global CDR, only woke CoC in your 6-link to not miss a cast.

Ah I see what you're saying now, sorry I'm a bit slow. With 3 skill gems socketed into cospri's cooldown recovery speed isnt required for them regardless of your APS since each skill has it's own cooldown and cospri's alternates skill procs each critical strike. Thank you for explaining it a bit more for a dummy like me. :)
Spoiler
whoops ignore this
Last edited by jujuqt on Apr 15, 2020, 10:55:39 AM
I am currently playing this build in a budgeted version and it works great.

I just have a short question:

I saw in the gem section that we should try to get spider skill in our gear.

Do we need spider skill on gear (i got it on ring) and the budget shoes fenumus spinnerets asssassin boots?

If there is just the need for the skill on one equipment part i can change my ring or my shoes and improve my gear.

I can't get a T3 corruption chamber to save my life this league. I just want to double corrupt my chest and if I poofs I can be done with the league :D
Hello,
Would anyone be so kind to have a look at my set up and give me some tips.
Just respect my normal coc cyclone into this build. Survivability definitely improved, but i feel lack of damage. I dont have all the end game gear, but what is the next item i need to be thinking about buying?
I think my crit chance isnt great for cyclone, but I dont know what i can do about it.

https://pastebin.com/BXy0g89J

Thank you
so are you guys saying I wasted a bunch of currency worrying about cooldown reduction then?
I am so confused by this.
I want to run onslaught and frenzy charges and it took me to like 9aps in regular pob so I thought I needed to hit the 50 mark..
I have it on boots and belt and have the awakened CoC gem..

Has anybody experimented with Voices? I dropped a voices 5 nothing today. I was thinking of stacking some stoic focus and precise focus and removing some of the other spell block nodes, replacing rumi with atziri. Hopefully making crit cap without inc crit strikes and adding another damage jewel in it's place.
"
SourPatches wrote:
Has anybody experimented with Voices? I dropped a voices 5 nothing today. I was thinking of stacking some stoic focus and precise focus and removing some of the other spell block nodes, replacing rumi with atziri. Hopefully making crit cap without inc crit strikes and adding another damage jewel in it's place.

I had pondered it, but didn't want to give up the passives from the large cluster. Let me know how it turns out if you do it.
I might have to do it for science then. My plan is to not give up the large cluster and take the second cluster node at the top left corner
"
SourPatches wrote:

Now that I'm done leveling I did replace one of the small energy from naught clusters with a spell block one with Confident Combatant (1% inc dmg per 1% chance to block attack damage) which basically adds 75% damage.
Last edited by NSUCK on Apr 15, 2020, 7:29:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info