[3.13] SIEGE BALLISTA HIEROPHANT Build > Iron Commander & 15 Ballistas! CHEAP LEAGUE STARTER!

Did anyone try to kill Maven or Brich lords? :D
👀
Cleared all content with mine and did 12/12 uncharted realm passives
"
I did a thing today!

insane :)

How do we craft these?
Harvest is juicy this league. I turned 4 nurse cards into 15 in one harvest in haewark hamlet. Up to 90ex to spend on next character now.
"
morbes wrote:
"
I did a thing today!

insane :)

How do we craft these?

Probably the simplest way would be to spam deafening essence of sorrow on hunter gloves of the right ilvl to hit the 10% dexterity, then use annuls/harvest crafting to get the rest of the stats you need, then just craft on the conversion.
Can anyone have a look at my char and tell me what I should be focusing on to improve my DPs haha. Its decent right now but looking at poe.ninja so many players have like double my DPs and I can't figure it out.
"
Can anyone have a look at my char and tell me what I should be focusing on to improve my DPs haha. Its decent right now but looking at poe.ninja so many players have like double my DPs and I can't figure it out.

The top dps character is running a dex stacking redeemer amulet instead of an astramentis, which at 1650 dex is an extra 110% increased damage. not to mention the extra crit multi, bottled faith, cluster jewel, and for some reason is running a lethal pride. There are probably a couple other things, only other thing is that pob can be tricky to configure to show your real dps sometimes.
"
manofthelaw3 wrote:
"

The top dps character is running a dex stacking redeemer amulet instead of an astramentis, which at 1650 dex is an extra 110% increased damage. not to mention the extra crit multi, bottled faith, cluster jewel, and for some reason is running a lethal pride. There are probably a couple other things, only other thing is that pob can be tricky to configure to show your real dps sometimes.

im sitting around 280k on poe.ninja but quite a few others are around 500k++ lol

trying to see what i should do to increase my dps that high... maybe i just need more dex =/.

"
"
manofthelaw3 wrote:
"

im sitting around 280k on poe.ninja but quite a few others are around 500k++ lol

trying to see what i should do to increase my dps that high... maybe i just need more dex =/.

never believe any dps numbers on poe ninja. they are 99% pure trash and absolutely false. i am at 2 mil dps per totem (17 total) and poe ninja says 400k.
Besides that many many people just slap on easy dps multipliers to boost their dps ranking on poe ninja...
Last edited by xPharrix on Jan 27, 2021, 1:09:17 AM
I'm following your POB now gotta sort my cold res out lol. Any reason no acro.phase Acro? I used for a bit it felt so good haha. May spec back into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info