[3.11] PoE Academy's Bugatti Claw Impale Flicker Strike (BF/Cyc) Berserker - Facetank Anything

I found a small mistake in your PoB link. The Golden Rule jewel isn't socketed anywhere, it's not even included in the listed gear.

Also, what jewel should go in the bottomleft of the tree? I guess it has to be some legion jewel cuz PoB doesn't recognize those.

And lastly, what do we need Iron Grip keystone for? We don't use any projectile attacks, isn't it kinda useless for us?
Last edited by sqvirel on Jan 22, 2020, 9:00:10 AM
"
sqvirel wrote:
I found a small mistake in your PoB link. The Golden Rule jewel isn't socketed anywhere, it's not even included in the listed gear.

Also, what jewel should go in the bottomleft of the tree? I guess it has to be some legion jewel cuz PoB doesn't recognize those.

And lastly, what do we need Iron Grip keystone for? We don't use any projectile attacks, isn't it kinda useless for us?

We don't use Golden Rule, bleeding comes from our boots.
The jewel on the bottom left of the tree is Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel with Doryani thing, so we can use Iron Grip to get more ES.
At least that's what i'm using, since he doesnt have anything on this jewel slot
How well does this build handle Uber Izaro?
Last edited by Ivan_Canasthre on Jan 23, 2020, 6:43:57 AM
I had no issues with UIzaro.
/ I solved my problem.

This build is pretty fun, if you really ball out and dump some currency into it.. its nutty.
All things Melee~
Last edited by Devil320 on Jan 23, 2020, 8:30:46 PM
What about the Scourge claw as an endgame weapon?
If wanting to dump a lot of currency into the build, ~80ex available for upgrades, I have a few questions.
-do you still use frenzy when using farrul's fur
-is bis claw with a lot of currency besides bloodseeker still just a rare with good stats?
-would you ever use an abyssus with good enchant for extra damage. I imagine it could add a lot, or does the increased damage taken outweigh the damage benefit
-what is the best passive to anoint on amulet
-what other potential big currency upgrades would you suggest to really take the build to the next level?
Last edited by GoldenxWizard on Jan 26, 2020, 9:36:00 AM
How does this build do against Sirus? Thinking of re-rolling my RF chieftain but only have about 15ex to spend - how much currency do you have to dump into it before it gets good?
Just a small typo but Ancestral Warchief is a red gem.
Is there a reason why you're aren't picking up the Savagery node for the additional Frenzy charge?
@Ivan_Canasthre: It's about 4% less damage compared to a 328DPS claw.

@GoldenxWizard: I've added a GG min-maxed PoB, which you can use as a guideline for your investments. Most important upgrade is an Aul's with Pride reserves no mana mod, then a watcher's Eye with good mods, the other items and finally good corruptions on most items

-do you still use frenzy when using farrul's fur I'd do so because bad rng can still remove all frenzy charges
-is bis claw with a lot of currency besides bloodseeker still just a rare with good stats? Yes
-would you ever use an abyssus with good enchant for extra damage. I imagine it could add a lot, or does the increased damage taken outweigh the damage benefit I'd say it's not worth it. You'd have to spec out of Aspect of Carnage and go for Blitz, which reduces the damage gain quite heavily.
-what is the best passive to anoint on amulet Added an answer to this question to the FAQ section
-what other potential big currency upgrades would you suggest to really take the build to the next level? See above/PoB

@mattrxcool: You can do any boss with it but the key is to know the one-shot mechanics, since you still need to avoid those. With 15Ex you can have much better gear than I currently have.

@GenerousPoop: Thanks for pointing this out, I've corrected it! We aren't picking the Savagery node up because the pathing would be quite inefficient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info