[3.12] Caustic Arrow - Budget/Beginner Friendly!

POB Link for 3.11 (note that this is for level 91)
https://pastebin.com/cSS7sEWn
Vaal Immortal Call doesn't exists anymore!
3.11/Level 91 build lacks 11 Int to function.

Should it be safe to follow this ?

Last edited by poggazoo on Sep 17, 2020, 1:39:33 PM
I am quite the noob but what is the use of the skitterbots in this build?
"

I am quite the noob but what is the use of the skitterbots in this build?

They help apply shock, which increases damage taken by up to 50%.
thx for the info
Hey I'm pretty new at this. How do I see your passive skill tree from the pastebin links? Where do I put in all that raw data and likes. I'm a little lost.
"
Hey I'm pretty new at this. How do I see your passive skill tree from the pastebin links? Where do I put in all that raw data and likes. I'm a little lost.

Hey dude, you need to download the Path of Building andthen paste the pastebin in that program! You can move around nodes and see how they effect your dps/defense.
how are we supposed to get 4 red sockets on the dex helmet? I looked up te chromatic orb averages and they are terrifying. I would like the immortal call on damage taken as it is the burst damage that gets me in the endgame now. Anyone knows what the plan is there?
"
zhepartak wrote:
how are we supposed to get 4 red sockets on the dex helmet? I looked up te chromatic orb averages and they are terrifying. I would like the immortal call on damage taken as it is the burst damage that gets me in the endgame now. Anyone knows what the plan is there?

Search for how to off colour poe or something like that on google, there are a lot of guides on how to do it, Ill do it myself here but its quicker and easier to just see it on a video :D
Do the despair on hit from the ring enchant and the wither totems stack or does curse limit get in the way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info