0 respect for console players

GGG you have not imllempeted a fix for 0 eye drops on console! Festive period aside pc have had this fix for weeks now. Could i get a response when and if it is goimg to happen or just quit as you seem to have no interest on tje console.
Last bumped on Jan 7, 2020, 3:28:13 AM
Let me start off by saying PC players haven’t had an eye fix “for weeks”. It’s still rough for everybody to get eyes TBH, there are ways to sway the favor in your way ATM, such as doing maps that have more than one unique boss at the end. This allows for more parts to drop and a higher chance of eyes.

They announced there are many changes in the works, I’m sure we’ll see more this upcoming week
Its mindblowing they don't address any issues..
[Removed by Support]
It is pretty disgust honestly how little they care about the console player base. I can understand delaying the patch or even having a reason for not patching it but the lack of communication is what is really mind boggling. Tthe last announcements for the console section was for blight for crying out loud.
"
It is pretty disgust honestly how little they care about the console player base. I can understand delaying the patch or even having a reason for not patching it but the lack of communication is what is really mind boggling. Tthe last announcements for the console section was for blight for crying out loud.

Hi Karen they said they are going on holiday just before Christmas which is why we have had no patches.
The eye hotfix will be deployed on PS4 during our work day today. We addressed as many issues as possible prior to the holiday period here in New Zealand, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
Thank you, Jeff, and I hope that you guys enjoyed your holiday very much!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
The eye hotfix will be deployed on PS4 during our work day today. We addressed as many issues as possible prior to the holiday period here in New Zealand, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

I mean realistically as a business taking a 3 week vacation after launching your biggest product of the year is an awful idea. I hope by next December you guys decide to pay someone overtime, or launch the league in November, or even January, because this was an actual joke.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
wow... your telling a post by xbox players that ps4 will have a fix today. what about xbox?
"
itz TAXI wrote:
wow... your telling a post by xbox players that ps4 will have a fix today. what about xbox?
The hotfix went live on Xbox yesterday. PS4 had build compilation issues, hence it not being live on PS4 yet and me mentioning PS4 above.
Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Jan 6, 2020, 3:31:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info