[3.12] Brittleknee's Darkness Farmer - 200+ Depth, Fossils, Resonators, Currency - Video Included!

"
Faralel wrote:
Found a new path a Depth 410:

Kinda risky for the first part but it's ok with this strong lady:
- only lvl 82
- same build/items than in first page (no %MS on watcher eye)

First it with a "meh path" with only green arrow. Then, I managed to see that a was a juicy loop (green + red). The return trip to the breach is not mandatory but, as we often have two parallel paths in this biome, it's not a waste of time.
A run takes me about 10min (long run) but here's the result of ONE run.

Minimap of the run:

What about survivability at depth 410, is it easy?
Last edited by Magellan27 on Apr 13, 2020, 8:42:14 PM
Easy, no.
But you can achieve it, you just have to watch your screen and be prepared to drop a flare sooner just to be safe to drink a potion.

The main problem here is not the depth but the Magma fissure affixes (less effect of curse + poison + huge damage: if I get hurt I won't die but I loose a tons of HP with 3k7HP / 2K7mana).
With good rolls like the Petrified forest, it's almost as easy as in deapth 250.

One hour result:
Last edited by Faralel on Apr 14, 2020, 10:27:55 AM
"
Faralel wrote:
Easy, no.
But you can achieve it, you just have to watch your screen and be prepared to drop a flare sooner just to be safe to drink a potion.

The main problem here is not the depth but the Magma fissure affixes (less effect of curse + poison + huge damage: if I get hurt I won't die but I loose a tons of HP with 3k7HP / 2K7mana).
With good rolls like the Petrified forest, it's almost as easy as in deapth 250.

One hour result:

Yeah, for sure. 400-1000 is fine but becomes more challenging as map mods reduce your defense effectiveness (less effect of curses, dodge chance is unlucky, less regen) or add mob damage (turbo, x as extra, crit/crit multi) etc.

That's why it can be challenging to find a deeper route that has favorable mods, but if you do, it can be immensely rewarding as there is just so much Azurite down there.

And even with a few of these mods, she'll still live, but as you said, its just a bit tougher and requires a bit more attention.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
you don't have even 300% movement speed or i missed something huh? ;p
Fro my side: 263%ms with phase run + potions.

Finally decided to only run the Magma Fissure path with fast-runs. In terms of Azurite Magma fissure >>>> Petrified forest
Taking me 2min for 800-1000azurite + 2-3chaos + 2-3fossils, using two flares and dying at the end. Don't even bother to use my auras/curse

Ran a couple hours today:
I need second build for farm sulphite, right?
"
turbigi wrote:
I need second build for farm sulphite, right?

You won't need sulphite for running through darkness.
But you'll need sulphite and another charaters to reach the required depth.
"
Faralel wrote:
Fro my side: 263%ms with phase run + potions.

Finally decided to only run the Magma Fissure path with fast-runs. In terms of Azurite Magma fissure >>>> Petrified forest
Taking me 2min for 800-1000azurite + 2-3chaos + 2-3fossils, using two flares and dying at the end. Don't even bother to use my auras/curse

Ran a couple hours today:

Nice place.

Do you think the "Increase quantity" and "Increase rarity" of your magma fissure has any influence on the chance to get an azurite/fossil spot spawn chance in the area? Or is it only related to depth?
I really hope I an get through the leveling to try this. This has got to be one of the worst leveling experiences I have had.
Kinda new to all of this, but could someone explain to me how in the POB link there, the skill tree is split into 2 parts with 1 branching from the ranger tree?

Edit: Nevermind I'm an idiot.
Last edited by Relleke on Apr 21, 2020, 12:43:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info