[3.12] Brittleknee's Darkness Farmer - 200+ Depth, Fossils, Resonators, Currency - Video Included!

What do you mean with this paragraph?
"
brittleknee wrote:

However if we apply the 5 x 5 instance boundaries overtop of our "start" node, you'll see the loop and offshoot all exist within the same instance. I can even take the end point back to the beginning node with this route and it will re-load the instance. No need to leave!

Correct me if I got it wrong, because my english is not very good, but can you keep doing over and over the same route?

what made me ask this is because i saw people posting about "win route"
"
TiagoRox wrote:
What do you mean with this paragraph?
"
brittleknee wrote:

However if we apply the 5 x 5 instance boundaries overtop of our "start" node, you'll see the loop and offshoot all exist within the same instance. I can even take the end point back to the beginning node with this route and it will re-load the instance. No need to leave!

Correct me if I got it wrong, because my english is not very good, but can you keep doing over and over the same route?

what made me ask this is because i saw people posting about "win route"

Has long you don't break a fracturel wall in this route, you can farm it, reset instance.

Breaking a wall, is a breakpoint that remove permentatly the hidden loot.
Last edited by Gordy_ on Feb 4, 2020, 4:32:47 PM
"
Gordy_ wrote:

Has long you don't break a fracturel wall in this route, you can farm it, reset instance.

Wtf, really? So do people keep the same route lots of times????I didn't know about that

But aren't the good loots behind the walls?

"
TiagoRox wrote:
"
Gordy_ wrote:

Wtf, really? So do people keep the same route lots of times????I didn't know about that

But aren't the good loots behind the walls?

I never done this "win route" strat, but yeah, at least some good fossil are only obtainable behind fractured wall. I don't know about chest tho.
Does it worth in 3.9? Played it few league ago at depth 200-240 before fossil spawn nerf. After nerf you rarerly see any fossils, most of them behind the walls wich you cant brake using this build.
Still worth yeah, and nothing stop you to break walls on the route you will not use. Just dont do it on your farming route or close to it !
Do I need a watcher's eye and a solstice vigil to get this build up and going?
it is really necesary to be lvl 83 to start the build? because i'm 82 and i'm sick of leveling lmao, can someone give me a lvl 82 pob please?
Last edited by angeisnutz on Feb 21, 2020, 10:53:19 AM
"
sasha666 wrote:
I have only one question. How do you delving deeper if the character does not have an attacking skill? Are you just need to dig the mine as the main character? Should i find the single one route to run for?

Just remove some node life at Constitution
There's simple upgrade to this build. Just switch mods to your flasks.

Enduring of reflexes on mana flask gives you a little bit more evasion in between CD timer of jade flask. It's about 5-6 seconds of faster running.

And try to run deep, long nodes with destroying the walls. Yes, you lose loot resets, but I got about 1100c/h by doing that :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info