Horizon Orbs are useless now?

They never turn into maps that I have on my atlas

Fucking useless maybe?
Need more brains, exile?
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2020, 3:08:01 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I am guessing you mean they do not turn into maps you are missing because the orb of horizon has a known bug(it is in the list of known issues) that it can't roll certain maps of the same tier.(T16 as an example it will just roll between 3 or maybe 4 out of all the T16 maps) and honestly feels that way in regards harbinger orb and Zana as well, there are some maps which simply refuses to drop
Which maps are you having trouble getting? It's actually pretty easy to get any non-unique map with the vendor recipe
1. You can get only some maps per map tier.
2. In the list o known problems GGG state they are looking into it (if this is the problem they mean there)
3. Personally I used like 200 Horizons yesterday to get a nice pack of more expansive maps and recommend you do the same while you still can.
I think there is post in known issues about Orb of Horizon not working propely.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Im getting only useless maps that arent on my atlas and are pointless to run because no influence
Need more brains, exile?
I haven't tried making new maps via Horizons so I can't speak to the bug/glitch/whatever, but you can definitely make ANY map in the atlas easily via vendor upgrading. People just need to learn how the new system works:

When you vendor 3 of the same map, you get a random map 1 tier higher within the same region of the Atlas. So if you have level 0 Lex Proxima region and vendor 3 Mausoleums, you can get Cemetery, Belfry, Volcano, Dunes, Arsenal, Bog, or Bazaar. Putting different combinations of Mausoleums (if you have 4+) in the vendor trade window will give you different maps back, so if you needed a Volcano specifically you just have to play around with it for a while until they offer you what you need.

Upgrading your regions works the same way, only with the new map tiers, and you can use the differences in map tier distribution to your advantage. So at Lex Proxima level 2, the only T11 is Crystal Ore and any T10s you vendor are guaranteed to give you back a T11 Crystal Ore. Compare this to a Level 3 Lex Proxima, where C. Ore is one of three T13 maps. Logically, it is far easier to get a Crystal Ore at T11 than T13.

So to fill in your entire Atlas, all you need to do is play around with watchstones until the map you want is one of 1-2 maps of its tier within its region, and then get 4 or more of any map in the same region that are one tier lower. That's why I asked which ones you couldn't get a hold of earlier; using the vendor technique is so easy that there's really no reason for anyone to have uncompleted non-unique maps once they're able to clear T16s.
Last edited by ARealLifeCaribbeanPirate on Dec 31, 2019, 1:23:52 PM
I throw away the maps i dont need because map tab dont work
Need more brains, exile?
I use those orbs regularly to get the maps I haven't done and so far it worked really well this league.
Maps can only roll at their drop level, so if you you have a level 10 map and only 3 maps appear on the Atlas at level 10, then, no matter what, you will always get one of those three level 10 maps if you Horizon a level 10 map.

Explanation starts at 3mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2z9DD6e2a4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info