[3.9] Fire/Flamethrower Trap League Starter - Clear Maps - One Tap Bosses - Farm Awakener

30% vs 24% increased Damage is not very much.

Arsonist gives you Fire Damage over Time Multiplier - because we don't take that much on our gear/tree it's just a very nice damage boost to Fire Traps burning ground, and also the 1% regen makes it feel nicer.

Overall it's better than Saboteur, but Arsonist is also a very cheap node Oil-wise and is usually distant from most fire trap builds. I mean, I could take Saboteur if I wanted to, so why allocate it on an annointment?
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Could you explain me why you took the intelligence node instead of the trap/mine node. (The first few nodes you can skill as soon you hit lvl 2)
And also very excited to test you build, because it's more a non crit trap build, which is very interesting in comparison to the other trapper build. Are there any difference between non crit and crit trap builds?

Edit: Just saw your video and also have taken notes, that your recommended lvling tree is slightly diffrent then in your PoB. Should have gone through your guide more thoroughly.
Last edited by WildKeeper98 on Jan 6, 2020, 3:31:50 PM
Ty for this awesome build and detailed video.
tried some icicicle pyro mine build before and didnt expect i enjoy the playstyle of traps/mines in general. i noticed while leveling where guide
recommended some mine setup and tata i felt in love^^
mines spam and trigger doesnt feel so smooth like traps and its just like spam mine trigger dash and your build feels so smooth with some mechanics :D
So ty again. your video catched me and i respect to test it out and i like it.
bought most of the keyitems and got some currency for bigger investments. problem is i am noob and got no idea how to craft gear and so i can just buy what i find on my way^^
may you give me some advices for my gear pls?
Hi,
I've been testing out this build, and the damage is pretty damn nice.
But one thing i noticed when watching your video's, how do you manage to fly trough the maps like that without hardly taking any damage? And thats in t16 maps. I can hardly do a t12 without being close to dying at multiple occasions.

Given you have alot more life and ES than i currenctly do, but you seem to take no damage at all.

I've set up the Glorious Vanity, had to move a few points around inside the radius due to some fire dmg + fire pen nodes i got in there, but other than that, i dont really see what's different.

Currenctly im at 5.602 life. 2228 ES
Spell dodge 37%, Attack dodge 0% (47%, 10% with flask)
Chance to block attack damage 29%.

And it stil feels like im being hit by everything and everyone. lol
"
thorvanbehrns wrote:
Hi,
I've been testing out this build, and the damage is pretty damn nice.
But one thing i noticed when watching your video's, how do you manage to fly trough the maps like that without hardly taking any damage? And thats in t16 maps. I can hardly do a t12 without being close to dying at multiple occasions.

Given you have alot more life and ES than i currenctly do, but you seem to take no damage at all.

I've set up the Glorious Vanity, had to move a few points around inside the radius due to some fire dmg + fire pen nodes i got in there, but other than that, i dont really see what's different.

Currenctly im at 5.602 life. 2228 ES
Spell dodge 37%, Attack dodge 0% (47%, 10% with flask)
Chance to block attack damage 29%.

And it stil feels like im being hit by everything and everyone. lol

i also got the jewel. first item i bought after specing from icicle to this build and its just hanging in my stash cause i dont undertsand what it's doing^^
I've been playing this build for a week so far. I love it, thank you! Boss damage is just so good. Here's my gear so far.

edit
Last edited by Fuzzballx on Jan 29, 2020, 6:19:03 PM
Hi there, sry if i missed out but idk how we leech life, energy shield we leech with Hearth Of Flame, but life?

Thank you!
Selling full gear for this build (played it so long I have to reroll something :D).
Low-life ES version (over 10k ES).
LVL 8 Awakener, Uelder, Shaper all down first try.
Did 36/36 Challenges with it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pyloniac/characters

Char: KeineKapriolenRuedigerr
Your character has +1 dexterity gems on the amulet. Is it better than +1 fire gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info