[3.9] Bah's Ignite Fireball Elementalist (1M Shaper DPS, Awakener/Uber Atziri/Uber Elder complete)

Is it a good idea to use the gem setup Spell Totem - Scorching Ray - Multiple Totems Support or do I miss any downside?
It's a way to reduced the resistances and higher the chance to ignite but maybe it could be a problem when Scorching Ray creates the Ignite instead of the Fireball?
Last edited by qhil on Jan 13, 2020, 10:49:20 PM
Can i use flameblast? Is flameblast better?
Last edited by insangel0001 on Jan 14, 2020, 11:59:56 AM
"
qhil wrote:
Is it a good idea to use the gem setup Spell Totem - Scorching Ray - Multiple Totems Support or do I miss any downside?
It's a way to reduced the resistances and higher the chance to ignite but maybe it could be a problem when Scorching Ray creates the Ignite instead of the Fireball?

It won't do any good. Scorching Ray changed in 3.6 to apply Fire Exposure instead of -fire resist. Wave of Conviction also applies Fire Exposure, also, for -25%. AFAIK Fire Exposure doesn't stack twice.

Also, Scorching Ray has no chance to Ignite and can never Ignite because it doesn't hit, and this build has 100% chance to Ignite with the Fireball anyway, so I'm not sure what you mean by "higher the chance to ignite"...

"
insangel0001 wrote:
Can i use flameblast? Is flameblast better?

Probably, it scales off the same thing. I expect it will have better single target and far worse clear.
Last edited by MagosBiologis on Jan 20, 2020, 10:02:21 AM
Thanks for posting this build.

This is my first character ever in poe, so I have a few questions about this build.

Should I skill spiritual aid while only using searing touch?

Does this helps to golem survivability?

And why exact can we have 4 golems?
I have all the gear except same rings amulet und jewels now and can only have 3 xD

Which 4th golem would u use?

Sorry for the newbie questions.
And last question...

How much dmg improvement is brought by the watchers eye? It costs 30 exalted and I don't have so much currency as a new player
What item/skill makes the fireballs explode like that? Mine just kinda disappear when hitting someone.
Using this items:

Lack of energy shield(750) - how to get more ? Annoying when u can hit only 7-9 times( 70 k dps) lvl 90
Loving the build so far but im having mana issue, what could be the problem?
Hi Im running this build with searing touch and I feel squishy... :( only 4k hp where do I lack hp points?
UPDATE: I reached lvl 90 and have 169% inc. life from tree(4,7k total without jewels), I also removed all jewels in POB in your and mine character, however pob shows me that you have 187% inc. life from tree how can this be possible if I literally copied your build? I would be thankfull for advice in game or here, Thousand_K_Gold_Please is the name of my character, also my dps is significantly lower than what you have, mine was about 410k on lvl 19-20 gems (I use 6L searing touch) is there a chance it will exceed 600k after investing in awakened versions and getting every gem with quality? I just bought quality gems through recipe yesterday and I still lvl them up they are at 9-10 lvl now with 380k ignite :P I know that reaching your ignite dps without godlike staff is not possible but your %life from tree is what concerns me the most,
anyway, this was the first build guide I followed and it is my most enjoyable character however I would need a hand on this because Im not a pro in POE :P I just want my character as close to yours as possible, byeeee!:)

My POB: https://pastebin.com/VV2gaffj
UPDATE2: All clear, your amulet allocates constitution, everyone else who doesnt knew what it is just google: ,,annointing POE'' or something like this, the build is super good :P

Last edited by NAPALONY_BYCZEK on Feb 4, 2020, 7:51:00 AM
where is skill tree -..-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info