[3.9] ICE NOVA GUARDIAN. INSANE DPS. INSANE DEFENSE. BUILD OF THE LEAGUE.

Hi Guys - For the kind souls who might be trying this build and willing to help a newbie to this kind of build. I have just hit 70 and am LOVING the build but still get one shot sometimes, haven't gone low life yet because if I do I drop to very low ES and no life. Any tips on tree or gear? My tree and gear are open. Have invested about 40 ex, have about 45 more in the bank after farming all league on a spectre build.

I will gladly tip in game for your time and effort to give any advice, I know looking at the build takes time and I am happy to reward that time invested. Just PM in game - name is GuardMyManaBoy (started out as mana guardian but a friend who did that build told me it got boring). This one looks more fun.

Best

Shane
"
Shanopla wrote:
Hi Guys - For the kind souls who might be trying this build and willing to help a newbie to this kind of build. I have just hit 70 and am LOVING the build but still get one shot sometimes, haven't gone low life yet because if I do I drop to very low ES and no life. Any tips on tree or gear? My tree and gear are open. Have invested about 40 ex, have about 45 more in the bank after farming all league on a spectre build.

Shane

The watcher eyes is a huge ES boost, and the Tempered Spirit too. Also when u around lv 90 and have more sockets %inc max mana on jewels are a good boost too. YOu siriusly minmaxed the gear on 70 besides jewels dude :D
"
pmIFiAFK wrote:
"
Shanopla wrote:

Shane

The watcher eyes is a huge ES boost, and the Tempered Spirit too. Also when u around lv 90 and have more sockets %inc max mana on jewels are a good boost too. YOu siriusly minmaxed the gear on 70 besides jewels dude :D

Thank you so much my man! Appreciate so much the response, I really must be doing something wrong with the watcher gem, not giving me a huge boost. I am sure I will figure it out and feel very dumb soon!

Edit: Uhh yeah. Helps to have clarity on! LMAO
Last edited by Shanopla on Feb 3, 2020, 10:04:36 PM
"
Shanopla wrote:
"
pmIFiAFK wrote:
"
Shanopla wrote:

Shane

Thank you so much my man! Appreciate so much the response, I really must be doing something wrong with the watcher gem, not giving me a huge boost. I am sure I will figure it out and feel very dumb soon!

Edit: Uhh yeah. Helps to have clarity on! LMAO

Your gear is solid. You just need levels. I'd also look for a better rare ring when u don't need the dex/str ;) More mana helps lots of course with ES.
"
Shanopla wrote:

I will gladly tip in game for your time and effort to give any advice, I know looking at the build takes time and I am happy to reward that time invested. Just PM in game - name is GuardMyManaBoy (started out as mana guardian but a friend who did that build told me it got boring). This one looks more fun.

Best

Shane

First thing I see, you have to switch the Skills. Ice Nova is for the Staff and Frostbold for the Shavs.

And then Level to 90 - you will see it makes a big difference.

And for thougher Enemys, use your Vaal Molten Shell - I can Facetank t16 Metamorph with VMS active (only got 9k ES)
That moment when you see "Vorici move to Research" after a million Jun missions - Pog

Unfortunately my first Sirus lv8 drops are meh (as expected). I'm looking for advice to upgrade now, Already bought a lv21 Ice Nova. The only thing I can think of now is that sweet ES with Clarity WE. Anyone got any interesting thing that you tried like Timeless Jewel or Thread of Hope?
The best overall build of the league, I have completed practically all the contents and I think I have maximized every aspect of the build. Now I think to sell the entire build because i think i drop the league. for those interested can whisper me in the game:

[deleted]
Last edited by Xaydeen on Feb 7, 2020, 7:56:57 AM
Build just took #1 in HC delve with 1000 depth! Really incredible accomplishment, a much more defensive set-up with CI and what not.

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/Oskarmln/BuildOfTheLeagueXD

How do I calculate the real world single target boss damage with this build? His frost nova is 1 million each.
Last edited by hitmantb on Feb 8, 2020, 3:31:07 PM
So, i am looking for a new build/char to play around this beauty in Standard:

Would this build be a good choice or does the missing zealotry mod make the watchers too less viable?

(Also, if you do know a build where all 3 mods would be good let me know)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info