[Xbox One] 3.9.1 Patch Notes

Thank you very much for the update before Christmas. I can't wait to buy the new supporter pack, especially the new Hideout.
Thank you so much. Is so much simple now that the metamorph organs pick up automatically.
Any update on map tab for those of us that play standard and not the league?
Thanks GGG_Jeff, GGG_Natalia and all the others who helped bring this update to consoles. I wasn't expecting it so soon and am guessing that it took some late night hours or weekends to deliver. Best devs!
Thanks GGG staff! I’m trying my luck on HCSSF this league! Loving it so far. Will be pushing for the awakener kill! Good luck to all the other HCSSF people out there.

Merry Christmas all
I also wondered when the map tab will work in the standard league. They are only fixing in the new league. I paid for something and I can't use
Who plays in the standard league looks like it has been abandoned. That doesn't exist or doesn't matter to GGG. We always get improvements when there's nothing else to fix in the current league.
So far for me this league has been so much smoother on console than the previous ones. I did my fair share of complaining during legion and blight, so it's only fair that I say thank you to GGG for the relatively smooth launch and the patch right before Christmas- we all appreciate it! I'm having so much fun back on PoE again and I can't wait to play PoE2 next year.

Thank you guys for all the hard work, hope you all have a great holiday break!
"Every Map Boss can now be chosen for all organ types for Metamorph League. This will result in an even distribution of the different organs to use in Tane's Laboratory."

My man since 3.9.1 ive had 30 brains, 31 hearts, 8 lungs, 11 livers and 2 eyes. Its been a whole 24 hrs since my last eye drop. Then theres the issue of even when i may get that 1% chance drop to happen regardless of the fact that ive gotten all the mobs with organs i still cant max out the bar so im out of luck and have to go farm again. Aint no equal distribution ;-;
Will they ever look more fondly at the consoles? It's been a week since the game crasha, the community complains, asks for help and you do not solve, just pay attention to the pc, our community is big too, could give more attention to us!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info