3.9.1b Hotfix

"
Zrish wrote:
"
handofmercy wrote:
"
Bumber wrote:
I do full charcter with worth 15 exalt and find only 4 boss in atlas. I have do somting like 300-400 maps and can't go to next step in atlas because bosses no spawn meaby do someting like map give you 1% more chance to spawn after 10. If you no have build like run and clear map with low budget items you can't do like normaly i do shaper and uber shaper ;/ I stay on atlas lvl 5 maps i can buy better map from zana sometime and that it. No drop orbs from that bossys no uprade for atlas so you stay in one place . That is annoying.

sounds to me like you're not following the mechanics correctly. i'm up to t12 and t13 maps and can easily get higher level maps once i get my toon geared better. learn how the atlas works now :)

Please stop to comment like its not a bug... this needs to be fixed.
We can read...

The questlog says
"Search different Regions of the Atlas for Baran"
"Search different Regions of the Atlas for Drox"
"Search different Regions of the Atlas for Veritania"
"Search different Regions of the Atlas for Al-Hezmin"

There is no interaction with Zana or Kirac to solve this.
There is no Awakener on the map. (in my case 8 watchstones. there wasnt even an Awakener so far)
There could be done nothing in Oriath, Templar Lab, Fallen Courts or Haunted Reliq to fix this.

Switched Hideout. Removed Kirac and Zana. Restarted the game. Nothing works.

The Conquerers did not show up in ~100 map runs over 3 days.

Me and many others cant progress for days because of this bug.

This only happens after 4,8,12,16... watchstones.

PLS we need a fix asap!

to comment on my own post. ill got it to work and progress. drox just showed up again. it didnt work be4 i got a zana "!" after a map.

She told me: "While you've been pursuing the exiles. i've been tinkerung with the map device. I've added some new functionality. I've set it up so you can try it out immediately, but after that you'll need to provide some reagents."

IDK how i got this after running ~100 maps... if any1 can clarify that for all the other players that are stuck, that would be fantastic!

What do we ve to do, to get this text?
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty for ur work all in ggg!

still memory leak not fixed yet but ty!

actually, it's been fixed. Switch off of GI.

What is GI?
"

to comment on my own post. ill got it to work and progress. drox just showed up again. it didnt work be4 i got a zana "!" after a map.

She told me: "While you've been pursuing the exiles. i've been tinkerung with the map device. I've added some new functionality. I've set it up so you can try it out immediately, but after that you'll need to provide some reagents."

IDK how i got this after running ~100 maps... if any1 can clarify that for all the other players that are stuck, that would be fantastic!

What do we ve to do, to get this text?

This is because you now have a new map mod to use on map device. If all "natural" maps on one tier are done, you got this (like before on old atlas in pre 3.9)
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by ibims111 on Dec 23, 2019, 10:22:04 AM
Trying to patch this one. I download till 50 MB and it drops to 20 MB and it repeats again non stop, so I can't patch now...
https://pasteboard.co/IMBg21R.png
Last edited by inertia1 on Dec 23, 2019, 10:45:38 AM
Fix a standart map stash pls. This is a sole reason i cannot play.
GeForge Driver 8.17.13.142 - 2012 года ставьте работает !!! good luck.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Firstly, no clue what GI is and secondly, they didn't state in the patch notes that the memory leak was fixed. So I don't know what did they fix since I see a lot of people still saying that memory wasn't fixed.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
hey did you change the roles for hunter boots to roll tailwind on crit, yesterday it rolled often. today under 1000 alteration not even 1 single tailwind...........
"
nAv1gAt0r138 wrote:
GeForge Driver 8.17.13.142 - 2012 года ставьте работает !!! good luck.

Он разве работает на видеокартах новых?
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

If by GI you mean Global Illumination, then its still not fixed, still gets memory leak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info