3.9.1 Patch Notes

2 thumbs up for the auto pickup .. it is a great quality of life improvement.
"Fixed a client crash when killing a General during a Legion encounter."

Not yet... :( crashed right now doing this.
I believe the multiple vaal side areas showing on maps is still an issue, I got two vaal areas showing on the T15 Overgrown Ruin. And It didn't let me exit the vaal area due to this error message. Error: "Failed to join instance because: Transfer to this instance is not allowed using this method" I asked in chat and it seems some other players were getting the same error. That's it.

P.S. I don't know where to report this bug so I posted it here. :S
auto pick up <3

thanks gGg awesome!!!
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Legion general crash is still happening :(
WOOO!
"
crunkatog wrote:

--CWDT stops checking for all gems linked to it. Can't decide whether this isn't a ninja nerf to defensive measures, or actual bog-standard incompetence. Please clarify

No no no. That was my mistake. For some reason my helmet after one patch stopped being 4l. Maby im just blind but i could swear that before it was 4l. It works fine.
"Fixed a client crash when killing a General during a Legion encounter."

No you did not...
IGN : MihiReloaded
fix memory leak
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Rng organ parts are more diffcult after the patch. It was fine going to different maps to find these parts but now it's hard to find or even get particular parts such as eyes. everything else i get like 20 of them. please reconsider leaving the organ drop the way it was before. It has become to cheesy now. Resulting in farming multiple boss locations and disregarding the others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info